Working on me

I am sorry the kids are isolating but it's good they are good with it. Your breakfast plan sounds good.

Woohoo England won the match. My husband was so nervous he couldn’t watch the penalty or the last few mins 😂

another day on plan. Went out for breakfast but didn’t go mad, 1 sausage and 1 hash brown to syn, rest of it was free 😀

exercise done for the day. Planning a really long walk tomorrow if the weather is ok.

goodnight x x

I am sorry the kids are isolating but it's good they are good with it. Your breakfast plan sounds good.
Thanks, my son is over the moon, my daughter not so much. This is the 5th time for her, she hates online lessons 😢
Hope you’ve had a good day x x

Love this 😂

Attachments

• FFCF7ECD-32D8-466D-AFF4-75F5466C2130.png
    FFCF7ECD-32D8-466D-AFF4-75F5466C2130.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
The benefit of just have 2 in the house (and me doing the shopping) so I have little that is compellng in our fridge! I do buy Mr AG sweet carby stuff - but make him keep it in his room. I'd never dream of rummaging through his desk drawers etc - so it's safe! I did have to put the toaster away as I like toast, but no longer care for regular sliced bread.

The benefit of just have 2 in the house (and me doing the shopping) so I have little that is compellng in our fridge! I do buy Mr AG sweet carby stuff - but make him keep it in his room. I'd never dream of rummaging through his desk drawers etc - so it's safe! I did have to put the toaster away as I like toast, but no longer care for regular sliced bread.
Haha yeah I can imagine losing/maintaining weight will be easier when all the kids move out but that’s at least 17 years away 😂 so need to sort myself out 😂 x x

Hey all,
I’m doing well, been mega busy this week. Hardly been on any walks for a few days so today soon as I’d finished work and we’d eaten, we went for a 2 hour walk, I was pushing the little ones in the pushchair so harder work than just walking. I’d planned an hour but the kids wanted to keep walking so stayed out longer. I’m on 15000 steps, didn’t put Fitbit on until lunchtime so sure I’d be on 20k. Hubby is a light sleeper and the light from Fitbit wakes him so I don’t wear it to bed but then sometimes forget to put it on.
having a day off work tomorrow, need to catch up on some stuff at home and going to see a friend for a couple of hours.
goodnight x x

Another day on plan done. Had another long walk this evening, my feet are hurting from walking so much. Diet pretty good today.

kids break up for summer in a few days. I’m looking forward to having them home and planning lots of days out exploring, I’d love to lose a stone over the 6 weeks holidays 🤞 if I can get into routine and be on plan then it’s totally doable.

off to read a few pages of my book before I fall asleep. I read about 20 pages last night and really like it so far. Goodnight x x

I would just love to tone up and get rid of my stomach. I have a pregnant looking one with no clothes on.:(
Giving myself the Summer holidays to do it. Want to feel comfy in my work clothes again.

Let me know what you learn from the book. I have read so many now that I should know how to achieve getting fit and eating healthy.

I would just love to tone up and get rid of my stomach. I have a pregnant looking one with no clothes on.:(
Giving myself the Summer holidays to do it. Want to feel comfy in my work clothes again.

Let me know what you learn from the book. I have read so many now that I should know how to achieve getting fit and eating healthy.
Best of luck toning up over summer. I’ve set myself a challenge to walk for at least 90 mins a day over summer, more if I can and hopefully be a stone lighter when the kids go back 🤞
Be great feeling more comfortable in your work clothes.
I’ll let you know how I get on with the book, so far so good. x x

Hey, not been 100% today, realised about 4pm that I hadn’t eaten breakfast or lunch 🙄 no wonder I was picking. I’ll make an effort to eat at regular times tomorrow and hopefully no picking.
Not long got back from a massive walk, walked to Asda and bought some bits for a picnic then walked along the canal to the park, played and walked the long way home, we were out almost 3 hours so that was a good amount of steps 😍
Had such a busy day baking today, no orders tomorrow so having the day off 😀
My son was due to go back tomorrow but they’ve decided to close the school as 4 year groups are off due to covid. My son is happy to finish early lol.
goodnight x x

Good morning. Woke up naturally which was great as hate the alarm lol. Feeling so good this morning. Planned food, the sun is shining 😍 planning 2 walks today, taking kids to the park after nursery and then a long walk this evening. I’m about to do my sit ups for the day. Working on my weight a little every day will get these lbs off.
I got a new activity tracker last week, silly really as I have a really good Fitbit, I’d lost the charger so should’ve really just got a new charger 😂 but hubby wanted to buy one so got matching ones, I’m not impressed, I’ve lost my steps a few times which is annoying. Yesterday I remember seeing I was on 4000, couple of hours later looked and I was on 200 😱 so no idea how I did for the day. I’m going to order a new charger now and get my lovely Fitbit back on, I love the challenges on there too, always makes me walk more if I’m in competition 😂 I’m so competitive.
The book is going great, step 1 is to write a list of advantages for wanting to loose weight, here’s mine attached, showed my husband and he laughed at the enjoy sex more one 😂 he couldn’t understand, I explained sometimes if I’m not feeling good about my body, I might feel a little self conscious, being at my goal weight, I feel great and don’t even think about how my body looks etc. I know he doesn’t care what size I am, but I do.
the idea is to read the list every day and turn losing weight into a positive and not feel like losing weight means I’m missing out etc.

have a great day x x

Attachments

• 236B08DA-E48A-4B2D-B80D-5903274704F4.png
    236B08DA-E48A-4B2D-B80D-5903274704F4.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 14
Hey, I’m feeling so good. Went for another long walk tonight, we were out for around 3 hours in total. Sat down for about 10 minutes to eat and was walking the rest of the time, also did 100 sit ups, 50 hip thrusts and some yoga. Been 100% with food today too. If I could do this everyday then I’d be really fit and healthy and back at goal in no time.
read some more of my book today, I really like it 😀 x x

Great your feeling good and walking lots. Out walking in the fresh air is the best exercise ever.(well I think so)
I found some wild strawberries in the hedge the other day while walking. Not seen any for years so took me back to when we use to stay out all day and only come home for tea.
I may see if I can find the book as a pdf and download it.

Hope you have a good weekend.:)

Great your feeling good and walking lots. Out walking in the fresh air is the best exercise ever.(well I think so)
I found some wild strawberries in the hedge the other day while walking. Not seen any for years so took me back to when we use to stay out all day and only come home for tea.
I may see if I can find the book as a pdf and download it.

Hope you have a good weekend.:)
Yeah I love being out walking too, kids really enjoying it too so going to make an effort to go everyday.
I’m really impressed with the book so far. Last night at the picnic I was eating a chicken wrap, it was lovely, I’d usually finish it as it’s allowed within sw, no syns etc but I felt full. I’m eating slower and enjoying food more, when I felt full, put the rest in the bin as obviously my body didn’t need it. Felt good not continuing to eat after getting to a satisfied feeling 😀

hope you have a lovely weekend x x

Another day on plan done. I’m looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday. I feel so mentally strong regarding eating, it’s such a nice feeling. Right now I feel like there’s nothing that can throw me off plan, I feel so focused on getting back to my goal weight and feel confident that I can achieve it. It really is thanks to the book I’m reading, it just totally makes sense to me.

Skylar is 16 months now, she’s started hating being in the pushchair. Got some reins for her today, she loved walking for 10 mins but then started trying to walk up all the drives and in the road, it was hard work getting to the park. It usually takes around 10 mins to get to the park, took around 45mins lol. I had to carry her home as she was too tired to walk, she also wanted to feed so the walk home was hard breastfeeding and carrying her lol.

I’m on 16000 steps, going to do a bit of cleaning in a min as have a busy baking day tomorrow so won’t have much time to clean. My daily goal is 15000,

goodnight x x

Last edited:
I’m ending the day on 17000 steps, happy with that. Just remembered I forgot to do my sit ups today so at midnight I’m doing them 😂💪 what can I say, I’m dedicated to having a flat tummy again 😍😀

sit ups, few pages on my book and then sleep. Busy baking day tomorrow.

hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful weather ☀️ x x

Good morning, I slept so well even though I didn’t go to sleep until around 1am and naturally woke at 7, just had a lovely shower, usually there’s a little person knocking on the door or trying to get in with me 😂

Im feeling so good, hubby got McDonald’s late last night, he asked if I wanted anything 🙄 I wasn’t tempted even for a second. He said oh sorry it’s just habit asking, but my motivation is so high I’m not giving in for anything, I’m so fixed and focused on what I want and things like McDonald’s will make it take longer to get there. I will be 1 stone lighter by the time the kids go back to school 💪😀

plan for today, get all baking done in a min, lunchtime walk, sit ups, couple of hours in the garden with the kids, cook and walk this evening.

I found my Fitbit out, it’s so much better than the other step tracker. Only problem with all of them is that they don’t register steps when pushing pushchair. So if I go for a 2 hour walk with pushchair it says I’ve done maybe 100 steps, I’ve ordered a larger strap that will fit round my ankle, think the normal Fitbit ones do but I’d changed the strap to a bracelet style and won’t get round my ankle. Hopefully fit me and I can wear it around my ankle when out with pushchair.

off to dry my hair and get baking done. Have a fab day x x

Hey,

tomorrow marks a week since I started reading my book, I’m half way through and love it. So much of it resonates with me, the author Judith Beck has another diet book, might get that next. For now I’m feeling great, I can tell I’ve lost weight this week and I’m looking forward to weigh in to find out how much, getting weighed Tuesday morning.
I love the sun but it’s been so hot today, didn’t walk for long as it was unbearable, especially with Skylar wanting me to carry her.
I’m a little disappointed with my steps today, ending on 11500, aim is 15000 everyday so I’ll try and get to 16500 tomorrow so my average over 3 days would be 15k.
Food has been totally on plan 😀

Goodnight x x

Back