Working on me

I just had a moment of feeling like eating something I hadn’t planned, I wasn’t hungry as had already eaten lunch, I just fancied one of my Nutella filled cupcakes with buttercream, if I had one then chances are I’d have another one so I’ve come out the kitchen for a bit, read over my list of reasons I want to get the weight off, posting here and having 10 minutes to read my book, I’ll get back to decorating cakes after and hopefully feel mentally stronger to resist. I know there will be loads of times things like this happen, just need to be mindful and strong 💪

I love the summer holidays, especially when it’s sunny. Every day feels like Saturday lol

x x

Excellent use of your list of reasons. Well done for catching that old pattern and interupting it.

Excellent use of your list of reasons. Well done for catching that old pattern and interupting it.
Thank you, it felt good to be able to take a minute out, look at my list and let the moment pass. Hopefully I can do that every time or most times if not. Have a great day x x

Hey, having a good day. Got weighted, 3.5lbs off 😀 hoping for 3lbs next week 🤞💪
I’m so pleased with how well I’m doing at the moment, feels pretty easy. Need to keep making eating and exercise priorities. Off to make a picnic and walk to a park that’s around 45 mins walk so that will get lots of steps in 😀 x x

Hey. Everyday seems like a good day at the moment. I’m weighing daily but quite like it at the moment, it doesn’t feel obsessive and I feel fine when the scale is up by a lb, obviously water/hormones etc play a part. Still feeling determined to be a stone lighter by the time the kids are back at school 😀💪
Skylar is being really difficult in the pushchair and crying to get out but then is a pain to walk, so today I went for a walk alone, I really enjoyed it, had my headphones on and took 1l of water which I finished on my walk, told my husband I’m going to walk alone everyday. Hit 15000 steps again today, food has been good.
Busy baking day tomorrow, setting my alarm early so I can get some of it done without the kids.
part of the book I’m reading is about food pushers, today I realised my 3 year old is a food pusher 😂 he got crisps for everyone, I said no thank you, he said mommy just eat them, I said I’m not hungry, he said but they’re yummy, eat them 😂 I had to say no thank you at least 4/5 times before he stopped trying to get me to eat them lol. Reminds me I haven’t read any of it today, I’ll read a few pages in a min. Need to move onto the next steps, the first one of positive reasons to read everyday has been great, I read them every morning.
goodnight x x

Good morning, been up since 6.30 baking. I have 3 birthday cakes to do, all 3 need to be ready for tomorrow evening. I love the hot weather but baking and working with buttercream in the heat isn’t the best.
my knee has been pretty much fine for weeks now, last hour has started hurting again 😢 I’ve got such a busy day and was hoping for a long walk later. I’m resting for half an hour now while cakes in oven. Really hope it doesn’t get that bad that I’ll be back on crutches again🤞
Scales been same for a couple of days which I’m fine with.
Off to read list of advantages for losing weight and check what next couple of steps are.

Another day down. I’ve had all my syns today,
Probably the first time since reading my book but it’s fine, I didn’t binge or anything so it’s all good.

Skylar didn’t have a nap today so had just fallen asleep now, I’m going to move her off me and go for a walk as haven’t had chance yet today. Planning for around 1.5-2hours depending on my my knee feels. It hasn’t been too bad since this morning 🤞

x x

Good morning, looking forward to staying on plan again today 😀

I had my hair cut at a barbers yesterday for the first time, I hate it. Last month I decided to have an undercut, so 1/3 of my hair shaved off, I loved it but wanted a pretty flower pattern in it, showed the barber a picture and asked if he could do it, he said yes no problem. Looks nothing like the picture but the good thing is it’s just hair and it will be grown out in 2-3 weeks. Try a different barber next time.

scales are finally 0.2lbs down as they’ve been the same for 3days now. I’m so close to the 12s, can’t wait to get there. So strange that I feel loads better when my weight starts with a 12 🤣 madness really.

went for a walk last night for just over an hour, I wanted to keep going but my husband kept calling as my 3 year old wanted me, he generally won’t go to sleep with anyone else. But the time out the house alone was nice, I’m going to make an effort to walk alone everyday, I think it’s important for busy moms to get time away from looking after their little people lol. It’s nice walking and not constantly watching the kids and saying stay by me or mind the road lol.

Next week I’m treating myself 😍 finishing a tattoo on my arm that feels like forever since I had any work on it, obviously I was pregnant with Skylar and then the lockdown so it’s a good 2 years of no tattooing. I’m going to book it today hopefully, my tattoo guy has retired so need to find someone new.

I baked, stacked and crumb coated the 3 birthday cakes yesterday, need to decorate them all today, they all want them early tomorrow morning but I might see if they want them this evening so tomorrow will be a cake free day. I love baking but having a day off is great too.

right I’m rambling on so I’ll end this here. Have a great day x x

Yes you need some time out away from little people. Also you can power walk without them.:)

That is one good thing about hair it does grow again.

Hope you can deliver your cakes tonight so you don't have to worry about doing it tomorrow.

Yes you need some time out away from little people. Also you can power walk without them.:)

That is one good thing about hair it does grow again.

Hope you can deliver your cakes tonight so you don't have to worry about doing it tomorrow.
Hey, thanks. I finished at 7.30pm, I was exhausted but happy to be done. Whole weekend off 😀😍
How are you getting on now?
Hope you have a lovely weekend x x

Hey, such a busy today and slightly stressful. So glad to be finished and not worry about working in the morning.
Tomorrow evening I’m going out with my best friend for a couple of drinks and a meal, I’m going to plan ahead and have something on plan, don’t want to damage weight loss this week just for a meal when I can eat something healthy and on plan. Planning just a few drinks, probably have something like Malibu and Diet Coke. I love baileys, fruity ciders and blue wkd but they are all so calorific so I’ll stick to lower calorie drinks.
Off to read a bit more before I go to sleep. Here’s pics of the cakes from today x x

Attachments

• ABC3DC48-940A-49E1-A71D-9AA3707F7069.jpeg
    ABC3DC48-940A-49E1-A71D-9AA3707F7069.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 09C33330-0C01-42FA-B6F9-37313C91F3F0.png
    09C33330-0C01-42FA-B6F9-37313C91F3F0.png
    7 MB · Views: 16
  • BE9A72CB-84E7-447F-9B6E-367AC93E47C5.jpeg
    BE9A72CB-84E7-447F-9B6E-367AC93E47C5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Just checked Fitbit for the first time today and I’m only on 5000 steps 😢 I’m disappointed as I’ve been doing so well every day and getting 15000 most days but I’ve been really busy so try and give myself a break. I’ll be back at 15k tomorrow, planning a long walk in the morning and evening x x

I'm doing ok. Busy painting inside of house while I'm on Summer Holidays. Started it last year but lost interest so going for it this year. Every room is going to be white as then it's easier to touch up and not have so many colours lying around in the garage. Makes the rooms look lighter as well.

Wow love the cakes.:)

Hope you have a good weekend and get those walking shoes on.

I'm doing ok. Busy painting inside of house while I'm on Summer Holidays. Started it last year but lost interest so going for it this year. Every room is going to be white as then it's easier to touch up and not have so many colours lying around in the garage. Makes the rooms look lighter as well.

Wow love the cakes.:)

Hope you have a good weekend and get those walking shoes on.
Sounds lovely, I love freshly painted rooms, I actually feel like decorating but as we’re moving soon there’s no point. Good luck getting it all done.

thanks, I love the finished results of cakes, be so much easier when Skylar is a little older as she’s so clingy at the moment, I’d get them done so much faster if I didn’t work from home lol.

x x

Scales down 1lb today, that’s given me extra motivation to stay on plan when I go out tonight, not planning on eating much until I go out at 5.30 so I’ll have some extra calories for a few drinks lol. I might just have a chicken salad with no dressing. Or steak. I’ll see how I feel later. There’s a chapter in the book I’m reading about eating out and looking at it differently, I totally do so hopefully I’ll be able to stick to my plan. I’ll probably be home by 8 as Skylar needs me to get to sleep. I’ll be so pleased if I stick to it and not go crazy like when I usually eat out and drink more than planned, have starter, pudding etc lol. So the plan is a healthy dinner, no starter or pudding and Malibu with Diet Coke 💪🤞

Decided to have pink hair today too 😀
have a great day x x

I was thinking about the differences between when I usually go out, I always make sure I have my favourite foods that way as it’s a reason to off plan for the whole day, I come home and continue eating, so it goes from a meal/drinks out to a whole day off plan and eating whatever I want. I love this book so much, it really is changing how I look at food. I’ll let you know how it went when I get home but I feel pretty confident I’m going to do well x x

Back