Working on me

Hey, decided to go out to eat tonight. I ordered steak with salad 😀 salad came with dressing on which I don’t like so just ate the steak, left feeling perfectly satisfied. Also drank Diet Coke. I’m feeling so good. Skylar didn’t eat much of her food and I wasn’t tempted to eat it at all. In the past I’d leave feeling stuffed and uncomfortable, feels good going out and not feeling uncomfortably full.
My husband was looking at the benefits of fasting, we’re going to try for 48-72 hours 😱 never gone past 24 hours before, the health benefits are amazing though. Think I’m going to start right now. Let you know how it goes x x

So I started fasting just after writing my last post, 2 hours in so far lol. I’m going for a 72hr fast but might stop at 48 hours if I’m struggling, see how it goes. I’m quite excited to see if I can do it and how I’m going to feel.
Only 70 hours to go 🤣

Good morning, feeling great this morning as I’m in the 12s 😀😀😀 it’s so good to see the back of the 13s.

I’m almost 14 hours into my fast, only another 58 hours to go. I’m feeling confident I can do it. I totally believe in being positive, if I’m negative about it then chances are I’ll fail. I can do it 💪

busy baking 3 birthday cakes again today, 3 really is too much. I’m going to have to start saying no when I’ve already got 2 booked in as really don’t have the time with the little ones.

have a great day all, I report back later how I’m feeling during my water fast x x

Great you are in the 12's now.
I don't fast as such I just don't eat between 6pm and 11 am following day.
I have to be careful as I have ibs so not eating can trigger it off when I do go longer without food.

Great you are in the 12's now.
I don't fast as such I just don't eat between 6pm and 11 am following day.
I have to be careful as I have ibs so not eating can trigger it off when I do go longer without food.
Thanks, I’m so pleased to see the 12s, looking forward to the 11s now lol.
I often eat between 12-6pm for 18-6 intermittent fasting. The health benefits are so good. Yeah best for you to be careful if not eating for longer could make ibs worse. x x

Good morning, feeling great this morning as I’m in the 12s 😀😀😀 it’s so good to see the back of the 13s.

I’m almost 14 hours into my fast, only another 58 hours to go. I’m feeling confident I can do it. I totally believe in being positive, if I’m negative about it then chances are I’ll fail. I can do it 💪

busy baking 3 birthday cakes again today, 3 really is too much. I’m going to have to start saying no when I’ve already got 2 booked in as really don’t have the time with the little ones.

have a great day all, I report back later how I’m feeling during my water fast x x
Congratulations for reaching the 12 stone bracket, and dropping below a bmi of 30 which technically classes you as overweight rather than obese class one. You have done so well and inspiration. You must be over the moon with your achievements I can't wait to drop below 30 with my bmi but I have a few more stone to lose yet lol

Congratulations for reaching the 12 stone bracket, and dropping below a bmi of 30 which technically classes you as overweight rather than obese class one. You have done so well and inspiration. You must be over the moon with your achievements I can't wait to drop below 30 with my bmi but I have a few more stone to lose yet lol
Thanks so much, I’m feeling great. It feels good to be out of the obese category 😀 onto the healthy category soon hopefully. Good luck for getting below 30 🤞
Have a good day x x

Good morning, I’m approaching 37 hours fasting, the longest I’ve ever gone without eating. I actually feel pretty good. Not really hungry.
scales down 2lbs today 😀 I have no idea if the weight I lose over these 3 days will be sustainable as my body uses up glycogen stores and then fat, but it’s still nice to see 2lb down in 24 hours 😀 the more I read about water fasting, the more I want to do it for longer. I’m over half way already and really haven’t struggled like I though I would. Told my husband I’d see how I felt when I get to 48 hours and stop there if I’m not feeling good but I think I’ll be fine 🤞
Off to decorate birthday cakes. Have a great day x x

@Jenny_b wow you’re doing great! I’ve never done more than 24-36 hours ever. Well done. Have a great day x
Hey, thanks. How are you getting on? Haven’t had an update from your diary for a while.
Im at 41 hours now I think, I’m quite liking it. Enjoy your day x x

Last edited:
Approaching 48 hours fasting, I feel fine. Family had a takeaway, I was so tempted but knew I’d regret it if I had some and then feel like I’d let myself down, so I didn’t have any and just kept busy during dinner. I’m really proud of myself for not caving 😀 planning to break my fast tomorrow at 7pm, no idea what I’m going to eat but it will be something healthy and a bit of cheese 100% lol I’m craving it. Skylar was eating a babybel earlier and didn’t want the rest so tried to feed it to me 😂 it was hard to say no I don’t want it when I really did what it. But tomorrow at 7pm I’ll be back to normal.

just had a nice bath. Off to finish a cake for the morning. These are the ones I’ve done so far today x x

Attachments

• 222E6413-1451-4383-9BD9-305A27F08DA9.png
    222E6413-1451-4383-9BD9-305A27F08DA9.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 16
  • 7F0A8D80-B883-49A2-B135-219426595B77.png
    7F0A8D80-B883-49A2-B135-219426595B77.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 15
Well done in your fast! Impressive.

In bed looking forward to eating tomorrow, I thought I’d really be struggling but I’ve been ok most the time. Going to do some research into how often it’s beneficial to fast this way.
I noticed my tummy looked so flat this morning 😀 must be how it looks with no bloat, I miss it being that flat but I’m not a million miles away now.

Skylar almost asleep so I’m going to read the rest of my book, fell asleep last night so didn’t read any. I’ll be reading it again when I finish it, first time ever reading same book twice lol.

goodnight x x

Good morning,
Felt a bit strange in the night, I was so cold, woke up an hour later feeling boiling hot and unwell, has some water and managed to go back to sleep, woke up feeling fine. Not sure if I’m coming down with something or it’s to do with fasting. Just hit 61 hours fasting, only 11 hours to go. I’m looking forward to eating so much, not because I’m hungry, but because I love food lol. It’s best to have something light so I’m going to have ryvita with laughing cow triangles, Babybel and an apple, and a nice cold class of orange Fanta 😍 that’s kinda a normal lunch for me but the thought of it now on my third day of no food, it’s sounds like heaven 😂
Scales down 2.4lbs today to take me to 12st 9lbs and in the 28s for bmi. I hope I don’t gain the weight I’ve lost during this fast but it’s a possibility that I will as my body restores it’s glycogen stores. We’ll see.

have a fab day x x

Back