1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Working out a recipe for mincemeat cheesecake

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Principessa N, 20 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Now i'm not at all invented but last night whilst wishing i had cheesecakes and mince pies, i thought how yummy it would be to have a mincemeat cheesecake.

Anyone no of a good cheesecake recipe that could be easily adapted?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I made the new-york style cheesecake from the mini book with this month's mag. It has raisins in it and I thought to myself while eating it (it was nice!) and seeing the advert for M&S 'christmas cheesecake' on tv it should work to swap the raisins for mincemeat.

Will be giving this a go (prolly boxing day now) so will let you know if it's any good :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.