Working Solution - hints, tips and success stories

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Hi there, by next Monday I will have successfully been TS for a month on Exante. I've already lost 18lbs in 3 weeks and am looking forward to another couple of lbs to have melted away by the end of the month. I have decided I will be changing to working solution next week for a month as I'm starting to feel constant dizziness and feel if i can control my meals on WS then it will set me up for controlling food after that for life. Although the TS has given me fantastic results, I have been panicking that when I eat normally again I will put all the weight back on. Taking control of my carb and calorie intake through working solution wil hopefully teach me that I can control what I eat and be successful.

I've seen a few threads/posts on here about the ketogenic foods allowed and how the diet works but not seen that many people that actually do WS.

Thought this thread could be for sharing some hints, tips and of course success stories to keep us all motivated!

Hol x

I've started adding 1 meal to my sat and sun - but I keep them as protein based meals with carbs only from veg - at the moment I've just been eating lettuce and spinach because I enjoy them and because they are both low low carb and combining them with fish or meat and fish. Its too early for me to judge how well its going as I only just started this at the weekend - but I did stay in ketosis and returning to TS on monday wasn't too bad, a bit wobbly yesterday and totally ok today. I will watch this thread with interest.

Sounds good to me, its great that you are managing to control your food intake like this, I will be doing the same with my meals at first using just protein and green veg until my body adjusts.

I will be posting some recipes on here once ive started WS and hope these will be helpful to anyone wanting to or currently doing WS.

Hol x

Last edited:
when I first started exante I noticed that there was a brilliant database of recipes on the Atkins website with very good search facility - that might be useful for you as well if you are trying to find inspiration for your meals :)

Oooh I will have to have a nosey! Thankyou :)

Hol x

Back