working solution?

glammam

Hello everyone. I am new to exante. I lost 36lbs last year on lipotrim which I have kept off except for 10lbs! Nothing to do with a vlcd but my own greed! I have started exante as a I want to loose about 20lbs. I am planning to do 2 weeks total solution and then go onto working solution. Have you got to choose between the solutions or can you do working solution just on the weekend for example? Is there anyone on the forum just doing ws? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks xxx

Hi and welcome :)
Good question about mixing the solutions. I don't really know the answer just wanted to say hi lol.
In my humble opinion I would say that as long as you only eat the foods at the weekend that are recommended on page 16 (I think) of the book you will be fine and still lose a good amount. I've had days where I've been out and stuck to this list and been fine.

Thanks for the reply! I had a meal tonight following the foods reccommended in the booklet. I had salmon, green salad and broccoli and cauliflower. It was absolutely gorgeous fair play! I am going to have that again tomorrow and then try to get back on total monday. I have only had 2 meal replacements though and I struggled to have my shake as I was full. Don't know if this matters? I have e-mailed exante about mixing the solutions as I think I will feel a lot happier having a meal on the weekend as a treat. I will let you know what they say. Well done on your losses, you are doing brilliantly xx

You need to have all 3 of your packs even if youre having a meal, the packs ensure youre getting all the nutrients etc your body needs so you do need to have them :)

Back