Working towards a happier me!

tobehappyme

So here's a bit about me. Next year I'm starting a new career. I'm currently studying at the moment to become a foot health professional...half way through and so enjoying it. I'm not prepared to start my new career overweight and unhappy so tomorrow, there's 55 days to Christmas Day..in amongst this I've a weekend away mid Dec for my birthday so will take a couple days off but otherwise I tend to continue through Christmas but will eat xmas and Boxing Day the. Straight back on to lose the rest.

I will weigh tomorrow but quite excited about it...oh and it's not the first time I've used LT.

:)

Good luck! I totally know what you mean, I work in a clinic too and I'm tired of looking like a fat doctor! It doesn't look good, it's like going to see a fat personal trainer, you have to lead by example! When are you starting your first day?

started really on sunday..two shakes and one meal, how ive done it before and works for me :)

didnt happen will restart slowly tomorrow, going fully onto LT from next monday x

didnt happen will restart slowly tomorrow, going fully onto LT from next monday x

Good luck!

There are a couple of us on Lipotrim at the moment (search for Goose as it's her thread). We're keeping one another going at the moment :)

How much do you have to lose?

Good luck 😆🌈

Hi TBHM - how has your first full day gone?

shake 1 down, bar down, one shake to complete today

h x

So 31 Oct means starting lipotrim again. It’s been a while but I’m fed up with feeling rubbish about myself. The job I now do means I’m in the car a lot travelling to and from patients I see and often don’t eat anything until evening so I’m hoping it won’t be too difficult to get used to using my lt ‘medicine’ again :) the only difficulty I think I’m going to have is drinking enough!
We shall see!
Will update tomorrow with my start weight and then update as and when I can.
Wish me luck if you’re reading this!

Back