• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Workout Music!

NewYearxNewMe

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
Well depends what sorts of things you're into but here's some stuff that's on my workout playlist:

Franz Ferdinand
The Hives
Green Day
The White Stripes
The Clash
The Beatles
Bob Dylan
M.I.A.
The Apples in Stereo
Death from Above 1979

It's all fun/upbeat/rock/punk/indie-ish stuff, not for everyone but does the trick for me :)

KookieDoh

Ugly duckling going Swan.
I second Apples in stereo! Love them! I also like Cursor Miner, CSS, and Chromeo for working out to. You could also try Tiga and Felix Da Housecat if you like doing high impact stuff and like a strong baseline to work with.

clairex

Silver Member
Pussycat Dolls are good! Britney, Justin, Calvin Harris, 3oh!3, Anything that is going to make you move faster, feel good and keep you going! I love anything upbeat, pop-py. Go through your music list/itunes, and make a playlist :) Good luck!xxxxx

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
KookieDoh, yay, Apples in Stereo lover!

Any chance you know Neutral Milk Hotel, they're part of the same collective of bands.

Last edited:

KookieDoh

Ugly duckling going Swan.
TWO HEADED BOY!

I may have heard of them.....:D

I also like Stereo Total, Architecture in Helsinki, Cake, and Little Joy! If any of those float your boat, you have amazing taste! :D

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
Omg I love Two Headed Boy, especially part 2. They're my third favourite band.

I love Architecture in Helsinki and Cake! Fashion Nugget is just timeless to me. Aw, well done you for liking good stuff.