Works christmas do!

Thanks, I think i'm leaning towards those ones too =] I think they'll be slightly more comfortable!

Looking through all the dresses and shoes on here, there is going to be some very lovely looking ladies out and about over the next few weeks.

Hope everyone has a great time! x

I prefer the peep toed shoes too - I think they are both lovely but they go with the style of the dress much better!

I'm so glad you got them Allie they were gorgeous! Im sure you'll find lots of opportunities over the festive period :D xx

I think I shall go out tomorrow and get the peep toes, or maybe even both seeing as though the other half doesn't know what to get me xmas yet =]

Claireybella - I am loving that top! Gorgeous. I think I may have to copy you and go order one of those XD

I really want to see the shoes you ordered Allie but the link won't work on my laptop, even though every other link is working fine =/ I love shoes a little too much hehe.

Seeing all this is making me excited now!

I think I shall go out tomorrow and get the peep toes, or maybe even both seeing as though the other half doesn't know what to get me xmas yet =]

Claireybella - I am loving that top! Gorgeous. I think I may have to copy you and go order one of those XD

I really want to see the shoes you ordered Allie but the link won't work on my laptop, even though every other link is working fine =/ I love shoes a little too much hehe.

Seeing all this is making me excited now!

Why thank you! Go ahead, do! I'd love it in bright pink too, but they don't do it! Think it would look lovely in that colour!

boo to cancelled xmas do's :( i dont think we are having one at work this year....so i will just have to dress up for all the nights out that are happening :) haha! x

Wow girlies some GORGEOUS outfits there!!

Im not going to my works christmas do :(, it was already booked when I started the job and I could have gone but I would have had to pay the £70 upfront and I simply couldnt afford it.

have a brilliant time everyone!! x

Back