Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Asos sizing advice please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Kron, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Kron

Kron Target Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I think its quite small - i'm usually a 16 in all shops and when I was a 14 I ordered a 14 and 16 and even the 16 was too small, but do what I do and order 2 sizes and send one back, you usually get free postage then too!!

4. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    If you've got a tape measure lying around, measure yourself and use the sizing guide. I do that every time I order from a new online shop.

xx

5. Kron

Kron Target Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks ladies, I dont normally go by the size charts as I think there misleading, last time I did that the clothing was huge! Might just head down the high street so at least i can try stuff on, and I am the worst at remembering to repackage and get down the post office to return lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.