Works christmas do!

Capricorn - both dresses are stunning! As long as you wear heels it will lengthen your leg so your legs will look fab. How about some nude coloured heels - they'll lengthen your legs even more?
Thanks Clairex. TBH - the dress is REALLY long so you won't really see my shoes anyway, so I may hunt out a lacy handbag...
Shoe shopping is a nightmare for me (although I love shoes) - they all seem to rub here there and everywhere... but beauty is pain isn't it lol!!

oooooh Sarah,,,

Im the same... they rub under my ankle bone mostly :mad: -I haven't even got chubby feet :rolleyes: ... the long dress I will have to wear heels with as Im a short a*se :p. so I will probably get one pair and wear them with both my legs need all the length they can get *bet they end up under a table after about 30mins* :D...
I will wait until the dresses arrive and then set a day aside to go shoe shopping ....

Well my beautiful shoes came and they dont chuffing fit! :( Am going to make a trip to evans this weekend and see if I can't find some there. Hows all your outfit-planning and all that going?! :D xxxx

Ah hun sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll find your perfect shoes.
Couldn't get that lacy stole after - practically all sizes sold out grrr
So I'll probably have a look in some shops on the weekend.

Decided I'll get new shoes too - have some gold killer heels I was going to wear but they kill my feet and I will be on my feet A LOT as I've organised the party. So I'm on the look out for some flatties I think - preferably gold little sandles I think...

I ordered a top for my Class Christmas Reunion next Satuday, halfheartedly. I wasn't sure I liked it and wasn't sure that a 16 would fit. Anyway, it arrived yesterday, fits perfectly and I love it! And to top it off, it had money off too! Unfortunately, the black skinny fit jeans I also ordered to wear it with looked ridiculous, so I've sent them back and will be wearing the top with my normal black jeans and cutesy black heels!:)

Well done!! Can you post the link for the top so we can all see it... ?

No idea what to wear to my xmas do! Mine consists of meeting lots of internet peeps who I've never spoken to, let alone seen! So I think a frock is out of the question :( Probably going to aim for jeans, heels, jumper, and wine :D

"please don't snow......"

I love it! Fab detail on the sleeves and it's a great length too - will look fab with your black jeans too

:bliss: "whoop whoop" -the first of my stuff has arrived..the long dress ..and :faint2: I blinkin love it ( I could have got away with a size smaller -but better safe than sorry).... The cardi came too but I don't want to wear it with the dress -it covers too much and actually makes me look bigger :giggle:.... so now I need some shoes (with mega heels so the dress just skims the floor-I will deal with the pain afterwards ;)) and a wrap or something to go with it.
Do you know what is most amazing... I actually saw myself in the mirror and thought "oh my god -Im not going to stand out like a sore thumb" ..oohh ooohh and for the first time since I can remember -my boobs are the only bit actually sticking out :rotflmao:.
I still have plenty to lose -but thanks to everyone on here (and my lovely hubby) Im actually going to go to his 2 works do's and for the first time in well -forever - not feel self conscious :thankyou:

Ah Capricorn I'm so happy you love it - you'll look AMAZING and I bet you're hubby won't be able to wait to get you home ;)

Oooh they're lovely hun, hope they're comfy too!

Back