Worried about calories :(

I want a nice dinner meal, my cal intake is under a 1000, I love spuds and bread and pasta etc, but cut them out of my diet BCZ there full of carbs. I just want a nice meal that's healthy without worrying about how many carbs in them. I started diet just over 2 weeks ago. Lost 8lbs so far :D, but I'd do anything for a nice meal? Any ideas or what you guys eat :)

Can't really help I'm afraid as all my meals are carb based.

I don't eat pasta as often now as its a killer calorie wise, but potato is a feature of pretty much all my evening meals. As long as a watch portion size and eat with protein and large portion of veggies or salad i have no issues eating carbs.

For meal ideas might be worth having a look in the Atkins recipes sub forum.

Discovery taco trays! Only 41 calories per tray. Have them with a Mexican inspired meal. I have it with just veg if I'm over my calories or chicken breast if I'm ok. Basically whatever veg/ meat u want cooked with whatever herbs or spices u like with a tin of tomatoes. Easy and veeery tasty x

Discovery taco trays! Only 41 calories per tray. Have them with a Mexican inspired meal. I have it with just veg if I'm over my calories or chicken breast if I'm ok. Basically whatever veg/ meat u want cooked with whatever herbs or spices u like with a tin of tomatoes. Easy and veeery tasty x

Er yum, I am going to hunt these down. Much better then one measley flour tortilla for 180+ cals!!

BerryBerry said:
Er yum, I am going to hunt these down. Much better then one measley flour tortilla for 180+ cals!!

I know! This is why we love them! You fan have 3 taco trays and its still less that one wrap! X

I know! This is why we love them! You fan have 3 taco trays and its still less that one wrap! X

By the by, what IS a taco tray? Is it like a giant dorito sort of? Crispy yes?

Ha ha. See the taco shells the curved ones? Made of dame stuff but flat. Like a small tray!

Back