worried about todays WI :-(

kerryberry

Silver Member
I have been feeling off colour this week therefore i haven't been eating all my packs some days 3 but most days 2 i just couldn't drink them.
i have been rubbish with my water and i know its a viscous circle as i need the water to feel better i have sore throat and feel dizzy and washed out.

I am now worried its going to effect my WI as i have heard it can slow down my loss :break_diet:

Aww hun, I wouldn't worry about it! If you've stuck to it you'll have lost, even if it has effected it not having all your shakes, next week you'll be fine! You can't change this week now, and you're doing so so well so really, I wouldn't worry. Let us know how you do!

i have just got back 3lbs off but my CDC said if i was not skipping shakes and drinking more water i could be losing so much more but as you say thats done now and its up to me to change it for next week I know this so why do i continue to skip shakes and not drink enough water aahhhh never mind and yes i am drinking water as we speak lol

I don't know, but I am exactly the same! And while I know it, I find it hard to actually not do it!

well at least we are normal lol

i have actually had 2 days this week of having 4 shakes as i feel so rough....desperately hoped they would give me additional energy...but that didnt happen either :(

i think the water is the key for me i hope i am trying really hard to drink enough

maybe is just the weather or we are ill who knows i am plodding on

Back