worried after all my weight loss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ANNTEXT, 1 April 2007 Social URL.

ANNTEXT Full Member

weight watchers (points)
    ok all sorry to have to do this -
    i am really worried i have quite a large belly and i am getting so worried that it will get flabbie and hang there -
    when i lost all my weight!

i have lost one stone and a half and i have another two stone to go!

i am doing the gym and swimming but i still worried about it!
    any one got any ideas or have got the same problem or worry too!

many thanks ann x
    (i been watching loads of programs when peopl lost weight and there belly still is hanging rather then nice) - even thou they look fab! :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Hi Ann, try not to worry too much hun... You're losing the weight to be slim and healthy and you will be! You can hide a saggy belly under clothes :)

I have the same worry tho tbh, but i'm never going to wear a bikini so there's no point fretting really...just keeping my fingers crossed that I find a supa dupa pair of 'hold me in' knickers :)
  4. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    hi love i really wouldnt worry, if your excersising then im sure it will go down. i have lost 1 1/2 stone so far and since having my baby c-section i have had this piece of flab that hangs and no matter what i do it will never go due to the way it was stitched, dont worry and keep up the excersising

ANNTEXT Full Member

weight watchers (points)
    oh no - big knickers - whats a point in all that!

lucky for me i have not had kids yet so i am hoping i will not get to bad - but it worry me like crazy

i think if i had a fabby bit there hanging i rather be fatter a little! -
    i know thats a wrong way to look at it but thats how i feeling at the moment! - oh god!

i will lose the weight thou and maybe i have to tone up more! -
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.