worried after all my weight loss!

ANNTEXT

ok all sorry to have to do this -
i am really worried i have quite a large belly and i am getting so worried that it will get flabbie and hang there -
when i lost all my weight!

i have lost one stone and a half and i have another two stone to go!

i am doing the gym and swimming but i still worried about it!
any one got any ideas or have got the same problem or worry too!

many thanks ann x
(i been watching loads of programs when peopl lost weight and there belly still is hanging rather then nice) - even thou they look fab! :cry:

Hi Ann, try not to worry too much hun... You're losing the weight to be slim and healthy and you will be! You can hide a saggy belly under clothes :)

I have the same worry tho tbh, but i'm never going to wear a bikini so there's no point fretting really...just keeping my fingers crossed that I find a supa dupa pair of 'hold me in' knickers :)

hi love i really wouldnt worry, if your excersising then im sure it will go down. i have lost 1 1/2 stone so far and since having my baby c-section i have had this piece of flab that hangs and no matter what i do it will never go due to the way it was stitched, dont worry and keep up the excersising

oh no - big knickers - whats a point in all that!

lucky for me i have not had kids yet so i am hoping i will not get to bad - but it worry me like crazy

i think if i had a fabby bit there hanging i rather be fatter a little! -
i know thats a wrong way to look at it but thats how i feeling at the moment! - oh god!

i will lose the weight thou and maybe i have to tone up more! -

Back