worried- I have GAINED!

I heard it... i lost nearly 4 stone on cambridge. i'd recommend it to anyone. I absolutely loved it!

my friend is on LL and she's lost over 9 stone and is still losing.

The key to all diets is to STICK TO THEM - they all work! We are the ones to let these diets down. It's our fault they don't work! lol

Lynne
x

Thank you so much for all the support everyone. I really feel better knowing that I have everyone on here supporting me. I felt like an idiot after what I said about anorexia so I am really happy that no one has taken offense. I will stick to it and I have to believe it will work. Do you know what? the problem is that I am moving to Cyprus- if I had been staying in the UK I would have been more relaxed about the whole thing.

I also have been on numerous other diets- Sureslim, Cambridge diet, Atkins you name it. That is why I feel like a failure because it wasn't the diets that didn't work it was my own fault. I have also thought about doing Cambridge again as I did lose about a stone but I don't think I want to mess up my system anymore. There must have been a reason why i gained back almost all the weight. I need to realise this is what I will be doing for life- and I am ok with it as long as it works for me. This is my problem- not believing in myself. Purple Star you are a huge inspiration that it can be done!

Ta. Yep it def can be done, its just getting into the right frame of mind hon. You have great motivation now, moving to Cyprus. Though I hope the move isn't too stressful, and you can enjoy the move xx

I wouldn't be surprised if I have gained this week. :( but then did have some really bad news in the family last thursday and have been comfort eating since :( WI is optional tomorrow and given what has happened I dont think I can face a gain.

I dont seem to have an "off" or "full" switch right now. Have overeaten again today and still want more food right now - even though I feel really bloated. :( We shall see I realise that all this overeating is not going to do me any good and its so not worth it but I just cannot help myself. Methinks an early night is called for- that might stop me eating more tonight at least :D

Back