Worried

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by littlemissy1, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. littlemissy1

littlemissy1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I think I'm being a bit irrational but I'm worried I'm not going to lose this week as I had a costa muffin! I've still got loads (30) weekly points to use but I've never gone over my daily points by so much - its just been a few here and there. I even did loads of exercise this morning so I've got AP to use too! Tell me I'm being stupid and one muffin won't stop me losing weight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LouQ

LouQ Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    No need to be worried that's what weeklies are there for the great thing about WW is that it allows us to have treats and not feel guilty. Honestly don't worry we all have treats and as long as you stick to your points you'll be grand.

4. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Your to stop worrying now this minute.....I mean it........STOP IT!!!!:D:p

You'll do great, I use every last propoint I can, thats what they are there for. Mind you I don't use my AP's.

Let us know how you get on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.