Worried......

But look at your losses so far - 23lbs in 3 weeks!!! Did you have something amputated? WOW!

I have a lot to lose hun!! I know my losses will slow right down/even out now I've had a good first month. Started in the 17's, second week in the 16's and 3rd in the 15's :D. No other diet could have done that for me!

I was weighing myself obsessively on my scales morning noon and night but have stopped now.....my 4 year old was satanding on the scales the other day and was going on about how many pounds he had lost :sigh:. I never wanted this to affect him so sacked the scales, I just don't 'feel' any different this week. We'll see tomorrow.......!!

that's posted somewhere on here. it's a sticky somewhere i think. and i love it :)

well done on your 1lb. and at the end of the day it's the inches that matter. not the number on the scales. so a MASSIVE congratulations from me on your fantastic loss :)

abz xx

Thanks a mil' Abz! You're right - it's the inches and what we see in the mirror that counts.

And well done Jabbathehut on ditching the scales. We all can be slaves to the scales and standing on them isn't going to change the loss is it?

Thanks for all the support - it really helps. x

What a difference a week makes - stuck to SS+ (as usual) but think I may have lost 3-4lbs this week (judging my my own scales which are very close to CDC). Am looking forward to WI tomorrow and updating my ticker :)

I think I must be a week on week off type of gal.....the scales haven't budged at all yet and WI is on Saturday.:cry::cry:

Back