• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

worry over

well i spent the last 2 days worrying about my first weigh in , i really was expecting dissapointment , but ive even shocked my self and ive lost 10 lbs , im so chuffed ,its gave me that push to carry on so here i am still now day 1 of my second week and the will power to carry on .
Gotta to say though you lot on here help a lot , i some times just sit here reading what your all saying , and its like a great boost , thanks everone and if its ok im here to stay now x:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well i spent the last 2 days worrying about my first weigh in , i really was expecting dissapointment , but ive even shocked my self and ive lost 10 lbs , im so chuffed ,its gave me that push to carry on so here i am still now day 1 of my second week and the will power to carry on .
Gotta to say though you lot on here help a lot , i some times just sit here reading what your all saying , and its like a great boost , thanks everone and if its ok im here to stay now x:)
WOW !! well done on a great 1st week WI :D

good luck for week 2 !

Debz xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Woohooo well done lady, big confidence boost isnt it?! You should be really proud. Stick at it hun and welcome for good xxx

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
congratulations on your on first weigh-in...well done you

h xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
well done lady worse week over with bet your feeling proud of yourself and rightly so bring on week 2 xx

Shazpaz

FANTASTIC LOSS!!

I bet you are thrilled. You should be very proud of yourself.

Well done hun.
x

thanks

thanks for the great feed back every one x:)

That's brilliant, well done! :) I get nervous every week (even though I haven't cheated) and feel so relieved when I see a loss! I'm currently in love with my useless homes scales that keep weighing me almost a stone lighter than I am! lol

HCM

Congratulations on your first weigh in! Keep going you are heading in the right direction and will achieve your goals before you know it!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
S: 20st13lb C: 13st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(34.47%)
WELL DONE YOU!!!!
.....and good luck to all the other 1st weekers....2nd weekers....3rd weekers............
WE ALL ROCK!!!
:talk017:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX