worry over

lady-wilkinson

well i spent the last 2 days worrying about my first weigh in , i really was expecting dissapointment , but ive even shocked my self and ive lost 10 lbs , im so chuffed ,its gave me that push to carry on so here i am still now day 1 of my second week and the will power to carry on .
Gotta to say though you lot on here help a lot , i some times just sit here reading what your all saying , and its like a great boost , thanks everone and if its ok im here to stay now x:)

well i spent the last 2 days worrying about my first weigh in , i really was expecting dissapointment , but ive even shocked my self and ive lost 10 lbs , im so chuffed ,its gave me that push to carry on so here i am still now day 1 of my second week and the will power to carry on .
Gotta to say though you lot on here help a lot , i some times just sit here reading what your all saying , and its like a great boost , thanks everone and if its ok im here to stay now x:)

WOW !! well done on a great 1st week WI :D

good luck for week 2 !

Debz xx

WELLDONE LADY ON A FABULOUS 1ST WEIGH IN!!
i am so excited bout saturday........hope i can lose similar ;)

Woohooo well done lady, big confidence boost isnt it?! You should be really proud. Stick at it hun and welcome for good xxx

congratulations on your on first weigh-in...well done you

h xx

FANTASTIC LOSS!!

I bet you are thrilled. You should be very proud of yourself.

Well done hun.
x

Fantastic!!! Must Be A Great Feeling To Think Not Much Lost And To Find Out It's Not 2 Or 3lb But 10 Lbs!!!!!!!

thanks

thanks for the great feed back every one x:)

That's brilliant, well done! :) I get nervous every week (even though I haven't cheated) and feel so relieved when I see a loss! I'm currently in love with my useless homes scales that keep weighing me almost a stone lighter than I am! lol

Congratulations on your first weigh in! Keep going you are heading in the right direction and will achieve your goals before you know it!

WELL DONE YOU!!!!
.....and good luck to all the other 1st weekers....2nd weekers....3rd weekers............
WE ALL ROCK!!!
:talk017:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back