Worst Actor/Worst Actress

Tommy Wiseau, he wrote, directed, produced and starred in a film called The Room released in 2003 and is widely considered one of the worst films ever made. Seriously watch a clip on youtube or something the acting is so shocking it has to be seen to be believed. Also the film makes no sense, not in a David Lynch way but just a badly written kind of way!

The man who plays Ken Barlow in Coronation Street is an appauling actor, I cring whenever he comes on screen :eek:

Also, Belle from Emmerdale - cannot stand her!!

Princess_Stevie said:
The man who plays Ken Barlow in Coronation Street is an appauling actor, I cring whenever he comes on screen :eek:

Also, Belle from Emmerdale - cannot stand her!!

Applauds your taste. I can't be doing with him either. He's so wooden!

I really can't stand John Travolta...terrible actor, he is so bad. And for actress Halle Berry really annoys me.

Kirsten Steward - Shes so awkward and comes across as uncomfortable
Jack Black - Too over the top, its irritating

xx

Anyone remember the short-lived US show Flash Forward? Good concept, totally ruined by Joseph Fiennes and his single facial expression. He was like a plank of wood!

Oh, I totally agree with this! I really liked Flash Forward but I struggled to watch it purely because of him. Just awful.

The new Lucy in Eastenders, she's gots to go!
Kristen Stewart, in fairness I hate Twilight but she's a dire actress
Taylor Lautner - as above!
Sorry to say but Liam Neeson rubs me up the wrong way aswell, Taken is a good film but that phone speech makes me cringe.
Jack Black, just don't get it at all with him, he's crap as an all-rounder really

jack black cant stand his films fir me he ruined the holiday why would someone as pretty as cameron diaz or kate winslet go with some with like that !!!! , nicole kidman and tom cruise together , ben stiler .ben from eastenders .

jack black cant stand his films fir me he ruined the holiday why would someone as pretty as cameron diaz or kate winslet go with some with like that !!!!

Precisely!!! He's vile.

Oh yeah, Ben has got to go too......though he's a 100 times better than the former Ben, not that would take much

I'm surprised no one has mentioned THEE worst 'actress' on tv ever!! Helen Flanagan who plays Rosie Webster she's just horrific! Every time she's on tv I really worry about the Corrie casting staff.

Back