worst weekend ever!

amethyst

Banned
Awe have you all missed me? :cry:

i am sat here in leic we travelled up yesterday morning (monday) done so well up untill we got half way, i didnt have any shakes left just soups so i thought i could wait til we got here for lunch ended up having sausage meat and an egg from macdonalds and lots of water..

then a large sausage from tescos, hula hoops, oh the list is endless...

this morning i have the worst uchy tummy i have experienced since having sickness and diarea... i not been to the loo since thursday cus i am unable to have my husks without a sweet shake.. i have to swap some shakes with my cdc but think she is away...

urghh i feel so uchy not even funny :confused: my own fault i guess....

think i have gained my scales at home has me at 12.7 (my scales are 4 pound lighter than oh and boots) oh scales are 4 pound heavier so should make me 12.11 but i am 13 stone exactly this morning.. so 3 pound gain!

oh well back on track today but cant have anything till lunch unless i pop to tesco and get some slim fast? i really dont fancy savoury today..

sorry for moaning, hope your all doing better

omg off on hols in less than a week, dreading eating again lol

A few days back on track hon and those pounds will dissapear and you wll be back to being a loser yay!.

Sorry you're feeling poorly. X x

Go to boots get some low carb bars ... i am sure it will be better than Mac's . That is about right 3 pound gain when you do that , but jumping right back on it will sort out in a few days

hi guys, well i have gone and bought aloud of meat and eggs and cheese today as i can not seem to find any low carb bars whats so ever, been to boots and tescos... they stopped stocking atkins bars :(

am unable to get hold of my cdc think she much be away, have 13 banana shakes here she sent to me by mistake with my last order and i dont like them, but can not get hold of her to swap them, which by itself has put me off as i have a sweet tooth right now and only have soups :(

just going to low carb it till i get back from holiday.. then back onto ss... prob gain quite abit but at the moment i know its the best thing to do :(

Back