wot is this simply filling is it new to ww pp

tamla

can anybody tell me wot is this simply filling is it somethin thats new to weight watchers,i havent been for a while so im abit confused,thanks;)

Simply filling / Filling & Healthy is similar to the old Core /NoCount plan. You eat stuff from the list only, just what you need to be satisfied or comfortably full , without counting points for it. Anything not on the list has to come out of your weekly 49 propoints allowance. You can do it all the time, or just when you feel like it. Easy to swap about, because the weekly points allowance is the same for PP as it is for F&H. And you can eat food when you're hungry, not just at main mealtimes the way you did with the old plans.

hmmm this sounds interesting, does it change the weight loss each week?! xx

Think you need to try it to find out. It has got a lot of advantages, mainly no weighing and measuring! Just learn to recognize when you've had enough to eat. Very different to being 'full'!

Hmmmm i think im going to pp for a little while first as i have a lot to loose and think i need to be on top of it or ill feel out of control! lol ive just come bk to ww after sw so its very similar xx

Do you do sf a week at a time or can you just do a day of it?

You can just do a day of it now ...it used to be that you had to do a full week but they changed the rules in jan x

Oh right that sounds good, thanks :)

No problem x you still get your 49 weeklies 2 .....do you go to a class ???

No I just do it from home, my Mum goes to classes so I manage by asking her and logging on here.

There used to be a plan like this a while ago though wasn't there, was it core plan or something?

O right ....gotta love minimins for help and encouragement and of course your mum did she get the green healthy & filling booklet ????? Yeah that's right it was still going on the pp plan but was kept very quiet until they majorly launched it in jan although i find they still push the pp more !!! ...the only trouble with it is knowing when to stop eating but it's great not having to count pp all the time x

Back