Wot! No Food??

Julie Phillips

When I started Lipotrim I thought I would only tell my family and OH, and then tell other people what I was doing if they noticed my weight loss.
Anyway, today one of the boys in work said 'F*$**ing hell Julie - what you been doing?'
So I told him....the rest of the conversation went summat like this:
Simon: 'So you have no food at all then?'
Julie: 'No, nothing'
S: 'Not even a bit of cereal for brekkie?'
J: 'No just my milkshake'
S: 'Mmm..what about a bit of toast?'
J: 'Not allowed'
S: 'So - no food then?'
J: 'That's right - just shakes'
S: 'You can have a bit of dinner though?'
J: 'Yes as long as it's a shake'
S: 'No food?'
J: 'Nope'
S: 'Nothing at all? No ****......
And off he went down the corridor.......

I think I either went up in his estimation for showing such great willpower - OR - he will avoid me at all costs, thinking I'm a bit batty!!!!!!

I had a conversation very similar to that with my Dad. He just thinks I'm mad. I haven't seen him for a month so he will see the change in me when he comes for dinner on Sunday. We will have the same conversation again when I serve his dinner but only have a shake or flapjack. LOL bless him.:rolleyes:

boys are so funny sometimes... no food means no food! You can tell that food is there no. 1 priority... bless their cotton socks

I find it funny telling people , oh no i havnt eaten for nearly 7 weeks now :eek:

the look on there faces are priceless ;)

When I started Lipotrim I thought I would only tell my family and OH, and then tell other people what I was doing if they noticed my weight loss.
Anyway, today one of the boys in work said 'F*$**ing hell Julie - what you been doing?'
So I told him....the rest of the conversation went summat like this:
Simon: 'So you have no food at all then?'
Julie: 'No, nothing'
S: 'Not even a bit of cereal for brekkie?'
J: 'No just my milkshake'
S: 'Mmm..what about a bit of toast?'
J: 'Not allowed'
S: 'So - no food then?'
J: 'That's right - just shakes'
S: 'You can have a bit of dinner though?'
J: 'Yes as long as it's a shake'
S: 'No food?'
J: 'Nope'
S: 'Nothing at all? No ****......
And off he went down the corridor.......

I think I either went up in his estimation for showing such great willpower - OR - he will avoid me at all costs, thinking I'm a bit batty!!!!!!

Never mind him thinking your batty! I still think it is batty when I think about it.....NO food at ALL!

Back