Wot Not Hitting Target !! BUT ..........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by USA2007, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. USA2007

USA2007 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all its been a very long time hope your all doing well. I've stayed on the diet more or less since I was last online (not been on for a while due to no PC and no money to buy a new one .... GRRRRRRR) although I have had a few offs that did mean a bit of booze ! Ok Ok a lot of booze give me a break LOL. Its now only 17 days to my hols and I'm not going to hit my target of 14st 7lb as of this morning I was 15st 6lb so yes I’m pleased from where I was at 19st 12lb but was really hoping for my target. All is not lost though I’ve joined a gym also and I’m hitting that hard too ……………it’s only taken me 20year + !!!

The great news is that I’ve bought all new clothes for my holiday, sizes which I have not worn since I was 16 ish the bad news I’ve had to sell the wife and kids to pay for them all LOL (that’s a joke by the way)

Overall I feel so much better, life changing in fact but I need to get my head around the fact that I have now lost 62lb (approx. 4st 4lb) and I’m kicking myself for not hitting my target !!

I’m staying on it until two days before we fly and I want to get back to a few solids before we fly …………once on holiday I’m going to be sensible but not too sensible LOL.

The really has been life changing stuff over the last 7 month or so and I would like to thank you all for past support / comments etc. Once I’m back from the states I’m going back on the sole source until I hit 14st flat, then I’ll just take it from there

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Wow great loss.

Like you said you may not be at target but you're not too far off it.

Enjoy your holiday.

4. USA2007

USA2007 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks the good news is that I got on the scales this morning and I had shed another 3lb now 15st 3lb. Thats after what feels like 300 pints of water and three nights in the gym for 1.5 hours ish. Its all to play for !!!!!!!

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great loss so far, well done, you shouldnt kick yourself about it at all.

6. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey hun,

If you are just introducing exercise to the plan, your goal may not be that out of sight. Especially if you have been off the plan for a bit. It's amazing what can be achieved in 17 days...LOL, I'm aiming for a 24lb loss in 11 days, but I am a human sponge :D

You have done fantastically already, so well done and I applaud you :clap:for making such a huge difference to your health and physical appearance. You never know...you might get so addiced to the exercise that you carry it on whilst on holiday.

Have a great time on holiday...right I must get ready for the gym xx

7. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi USA,

What a fantastic weight loss, don't focus on the negative, celebrate the positive. You could be 14 stone something when you go away, which is fabulous.

Enjoy your holiday! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.