Wot Not Hitting Target !! BUT ..........

USA2007

Hi all its been a very long time hope your all doing well. I've stayed on the diet more or less since I was last online (not been on for a while due to no PC and no money to buy a new one .... GRRRRRRR) although I have had a few offs that did mean a bit of booze ! Ok Ok a lot of booze give me a break LOL. Its now only 17 days to my hols and I'm not going to hit my target of 14st 7lb as of this morning I was 15st 6lb so yes I’m pleased from where I was at 19st 12lb but was really hoping for my target. All is not lost though I’ve joined a gym also and I’m hitting that hard too ……………it’s only taken me 20year + !!!

The great news is that I’ve bought all new clothes for my holiday, sizes which I have not worn since I was 16 ish the bad news I’ve had to sell the wife and kids to pay for them all LOL (that’s a joke by the way)

Overall I feel so much better, life changing in fact but I need to get my head around the fact that I have now lost 62lb (approx. 4st 4lb) and I’m kicking myself for not hitting my target !!

I’m staying on it until two days before we fly and I want to get back to a few solids before we fly …………once on holiday I’m going to be sensible but not too sensible LOL.

The really has been life changing stuff over the last 7 month or so and I would like to thank you all for past support / comments etc. Once I’m back from the states I’m going back on the sole source until I hit 14st flat, then I’ll just take it from there

Wow great loss.

Like you said you may not be at target but you're not too far off it.

Enjoy your holiday.

Great loss so far, well done, you shouldnt kick yourself about it at all.

Hey hun,

If you are just introducing exercise to the plan, your goal may not be that out of sight. Especially if you have been off the plan for a bit. It's amazing what can be achieved in 17 days...LOL, I'm aiming for a 24lb loss in 11 days, but I am a human sponge :D

You have done fantastically already, so well done and I applaud you :clap:for making such a huge difference to your health and physical appearance. You never know...you might get so addiced to the exercise that you carry it on whilst on holiday.

Have a great time on holiday...right I must get ready for the gym xx

Hi USA,

What a fantastic weight loss, don't focus on the negative, celebrate the positive. You could be 14 stone something when you go away, which is fabulous.

Enjoy your holiday! :)

Back