Would anyone like to join me on a 2 week challenge??

Sunflowerbride
wants to lose 14lbs in 2 weeks

Sonkie
wants to lose 14lbs in 2 weeks

Lets go for it.

Lorks a mercy you two.there's gonna be someserious shrinking going onn in this thread.

Have you got a referee?

3.2.1.go!

& may both the best women win!!

Count me in only going for 6lb though.....My weight has really slowed down now i'm getting close to target.

good luck to us all....

xxxx

Lorks a mercy you two.there's gonna be some serious shrinking going on in this thread.

Have you got a referee?

3.2.1.go!

& may both the best women win!!

LOL!!!!!

Will be interesting to see how the next couple of weeks pans out, can't wait to get on the scales for my WI!!

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Welcome on board Fuzzy!!

*rushes in....am I too late to join in?

Well done on getting through the first day! - Good luck all :)

Am 24 hours behind you guys...and just planning on trying to stick to 790 this week, have been a yo yo of great intentions lately, and with 2 months to the wedding, I have to get my ar$e in gear!!!

If I can manage a week on 790 it will be a huge improvment on the odd days I've managed lately.

So Week 1 target 790
Week 2 target SS?!

Kitty xxx

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock (still love that name!!) - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Hippy chick - 12lbs

Hiya :)
I'm going to aim for 1/2 a stone. I know it should be more, but breaking through that would be a huge improvement at the moment.

I've had a Choc Mint for breakfast and a cup of peppermint tea.
My biggest problem is getting my act together with the water.

Have planned my day though packs and foodwise so am all ready for day 1 :)

Kitty xxx

Hey Guys,

I have beeen of the diet for about 3 weeks now....eating carbs etc but watching calorie intake and exercising like a fiend...so not put on any weigh.

However, seem to be stuck between 12st 4ibs and 12st 6ibs!! So I have decided to go back on it (790) for 2 weeks.

I have started today so I think I am a day behind you guys...but wanna join in anyway.

Target = 7ibs (deperate to get into the elevens!).

Good luck everyone and lets keep each other going!!

xx

So how is everyone finding it so far? I've had to rummage around the medicine cabinet to find the Advil as have killer headache, but am taking that as a good sign.

I even threw out an open packet of Minstrels today (my husband hadn't eaten them all and they were calling to me saying 'Eat me and start again tomorrow') - who knew Minstrels were so chatty !!!

So how is everyone finding it so far? I've had to rummage around the medicine cabinet to find the Advil as have killer headache, but am taking that as a good sign.

I even threw out an open packet of Minstrels today (my husband hadn't eaten them all and they were calling to me saying 'Eat me and start again tomorrow') - who knew Minstrels were so chatty !!!

Will power at it's finest!! I am doin okay today....waiting for my step class in a few hours...then looking forward to my chicken and salad dinner.

Before I know it day 1 will be over, then only two more days until ketosis heaven!

Sunflowerbride - 14lb

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

Hippy Chick - I'm really sorry, I missed your post!! All added now!

KittyB, Minamina11, all added, Good luck!!

Well today's been ok, I had a horrible taste appear in my mouth about an hour into my study day - guess that's ketosis!! Was really worried though and got some sugar free wrigleys "mints", had one and the taste went - but it hasn't come back.. And I was hungry all afternoon - have I knocked myself straight back out of ketosis again?

Have had all my packs today now (just finished my third one!) and have drunk 3.5 litres so far, just one more pint to go! Must admit the shakes aren't as bad just made with water as I imagined.. Having said that, I really do prefer the chocolate tetras to the chocolate packs, think I'll be swapping all my chocolate ones over next tuesday!!!

Managed to resist all the sweets etc at work, was really pleased!! Mind you, have got to cook h2b's supper now so that's going to be tough - I asked him what he wanted and said I'd cook anything as long as it was something I could cook about 6 portions of and freeze some.. So he asked for a sausage, bacon and bean casserole.. Which is fine but lying in bed last night the one meal I thought I was likely to miss until I get to target is that one!!!!!! And now I have to cook it!!!!!!!! It's more beans and veg than sausage but it's sooooooo gorgeous, we love it.. Eat it loads in winter in front of the fire with a glass of red wine and a good movie!! So will drag myself off to the kitchen in a minute and make that - with a glass or two of water to keep me company!!

Good luck everyone else - how's it all going?

:)

That sounds lovely, how do you make it? My H2B would like that too, might make some for him on the weekend so I can put them in the freezer and just take them out as and when.

I feel really light headed and my damn chatterbox is in overdrive.

I'd had my 3 packs before 3pm :eek: Hopeless!

My water levels are only 1 1/2 litres today so really need to fix that.

Hope everyones doing ok

Kitty xx

Hiya Kitty - put a cd on really loudly and dance around your lounge, that will drown out the chatterboxes!!!!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the water today!!

Thank you, the casserole is really simple - chop some sausages, bacon, onions and brown them off.. Add some courgettes, leeks and peppers.. When they've softened too then add a can of: pinto beans, borlotti beans, kidney beans, butter beans, black eyed peas, chick peas, haricot beans and puy lentils. Chuck in a can of sweetcorn. Cover this with 3-4 cans of chopped toms and then add enough stock to cover the mixture.. Add in some italian herbs, some tomatoe puree and a load of worcestire (sp!) sauce.. Then simmer gently for about 30 minutes..

It's sooooooo filling, you honestly dont need much to feel full!! It freezes well and tastes just as good when re-heated.. Those quantities will make about 8-10 portions - so loads of portions for the freezer!! You do need a good size stock pot, we got ours for about £20 from tesco and it's lovely, has a copper base and cooks really well.. We use it heaps!!

Enjoy!!

Oh, forgot to add - there's mushrooms in there too!!!

Having started it I've used double the amouint of sausages and bacon to normal - with all the veg I've pretty much filled the stock pot!!!! Haven't even got any beans or lentils in there yet!! Hopefully it will settle a bit as it cooks and I can add some beans! At least h2b will be fed for the two weeks.... *whistles innocently* Even if he is going to sick of stew!!!!!! ;)

Hi all, how is everyone doing?
Today has been great, been keeping myself busy with the decorating. Dont really feel like ketosis is coming just yet, but hopefully it will be here no later than Thursday fingers crossed:) Goodluck everyone

Hiya Naomi!!

I was finding it really easy until I cooked h2b's tea - and from then on I've been really struggling!!!!!! Am going to take a stupidly early night in a minute with a book and hope that tomorrow is easier!!!!!

But on the bright side I've just put 8 portions of casserole in the freezer - so at least for 8 days I'm not going to have to cook h2b some supper!

Okay guys...just come back from a step class which I have found fun and easyish for the last 3 weeks.....I am abolutely knackered!!!

I felt like I was gonna pass out! My body is probably like 'what the hell are you doing to me' today!!
Gonna shower and scoff my chicken and salad!

xx

Back