Would anyone like to join me on a 2 week challenge??

:wave_cry:Good morning to one and all.
Just been on scales this morning and i am really disappointed only had a loss of 2.5 lbs.
I've been really good as well, so i'm not a happy bunny today,don't know if it is because it's TOTM or what.
when out friday night and didn't drink as i was driving, didn't have a curry,as i'm doing a challenge lol. just had water all night.
Hubby and little one had pizza from pizza hut on wednesday night and i didn't have any.
I've got a killer of a headache, am knackered and how do the scales repaid my good behaviour???? 2.5lbs .:cry:
Well here's to a new week. i'm going to keep :).
Hope you all have a good week.
joyce

It will catch up next week, you'll blow us away with your loss next week!!

Sunflowerbride - 14lb 7lb off!!

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

J.K - 10lb 2.5lb off!!

betsy74 - 10lb

nadhak - 10lb

Well I lost 7lb this week!! Am really pleased!!!

Must admit I'm done with SSing though, I'm moving up to 790 plan for this week!!!! Will happily stay on 790 until my dress fitting on the 20th and will then will most likely do one more week of 790 and then the last 10 days on the 1000 plan!

How did everyone else get on? :)

Well done nadhak - that's really good!!!

Waiting for tomorrow before I post, unlikely to be the 14lb I hoped but I've still done well! :)

Sunflowerbride - 14lb 7lb off!!

Sonkie - 14lb

Consuelabananahammock - 1 week

Naomi1611 - 10lb

Katie oxo - 10lb

Barcababex - 10lb

Pixie - 7lb

Fuzzys Angel - 6lb

Hippy Chick - 12lb

KittyB - 7lb

Minamina11 - 7lb

J.K - 10lb 2.5lb off!!

betsy74 - 10lb

nadhak - 10lb 9lb off!!

I have been doing a rough version of 790, and have done OK (I think) Ive lost about 5lbs in the last 2 weeks considering I had the posh meal last week Ive not done too bad, I went straight back into ketosis the day after I potatoes, bread and pasty lol How weird is that!!??

hey everyone,
sorry its been a while with me posting, been a bit busy. well apart from a blip last sunday and a strange thing for roasted monkey nuts (please dont ask me why...I know I shouldn't!) I am now 11st 13ibs!! Which is my 6ibs off and for the first time in about 4 years I am in the elevens!! Hooray!! I started my challenge on a tuesday though so will see what the scales say then. xx

I did 4lb off last week......but no way will it be 10lb this week, blooming TOTM aint it arghhh weigh in tomorrow

Back