Would chew my own arm off right now!! HELP

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
OMG! I just want to eat everything I see! Haven't wanted to eat this much since started. I've had crisps outta dh's packet and daughters, bit of a pitta (tiny), bit of a fish supper last night... Can't stop myself, just bought some chicken for when I'm tempted again, better chicken than something bad! Really really really want to eat, everything!! Oh yeah had a corner of daughters cheese toastie yesterday too :sigh: Really want to have a gd week but for some reason it's a major struggle just now! Drinking water, bought a bottle of coke zero for watching film and having a cd bar aswell, which I nibbled the end off earlier cos was desperate!

What a muppet, bring on Tuesday!

Nessie, sometimes you just have to write a day off as lost and start again! Don't beat yourself up, you're doing so well!

:sign0007: you having a pringle week (once you pop you cant stop )try draw a line and get back to it easy said than done but dont give up trying hun xxx

Well, there aren't any carbs in your arm--so if you're really that desperate, get gnawing...

:D

Come on hun. You can do this!

lmao guys! pringle week, will need to remember that, and you're right no carbs in my arm but don't fancy it raw! Sticking on here till ready to watch film, that way I'll be safely away from food!

Well today I've been soooo busy so gladly no chance to pick at anything so doing ok :) 2morrow should be the same, then I just have monday to get through for WI Tuesday morning. Only managed 2.7ltrs today, can't drink anymore, had maybe 200ml of coke zero tho so not all bad. Hope you're all doing ok, soooooo looking forward to xmas dinner!!!! Can't wait!

Had a pringle day yesterday - trying so hard today... started on the water and going to keep throwing it into me. Have two days of training on Monday and Tuesday with work and dreading them because lunch will be provided and no facilities for making soup or shakes grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

That sounds like it's going to be hard but if you get through it, which I'm sure you will :), then you will have every right to give yourself a major pat on the back! Today hasn't started off too well, had about5 or 6 hula hoops outta daughters packet, just had shake tho and started on my water, couldn't face water earlier, getting fed up with drinking in general lol. I can see this becoming my diary actually lol. Best of luck on Monday and Tuesday hun, have you thought about getting the mixer mug from ebay for mixing your shakes? They sound like a fab idea for such occasions.

Back