Would like to know more about SW Please??

Rach_25

Hey guys can you help me out, Im really thinking of trying this diet as I have heard so many great things about it..how does it work, how do you start, how much does it cost, do you really lose weight still eating this way? I really know nothing about it apart from the fact that you can still eat :D Any help would be appreciated - Many thanks :D xx

Thread above is great. I would advice joining a class, even if just for the first few weeks, that way you get the books, can use the online section and you have a consultants support as well as the groups. My group is incredibly supportive and we keep each other on the straight and narrow. Its £4.95 a week at group. But bare in mind your food bills will increase each week x

And you can always buy ....having a blank on the name.... You can pay for 5 weeks in one go and get the sixth free (pr pay for 10 and get 2 free). The name of this has completely gone from my brain, if I remember I'll edit!

michmick said:
And you can always buy ....having a blank on the name.... You can pay for 5 weeks in one go and get the sixth free (pr pay for 10 and get 2 free). The name of this has completely gone from my brain, if I remember I'll edit!

Countdown lol

Yes its a countdown! If you do buy a countdown though you have to book all your holidays within the countdown period up front. Once this is booked you cant then book one days later if this makes sense. Also we have had occasions in our group when people have presented me with their debit card for payment. Unfortunately we only take cash or cheque, cash is better though because the queues are always quite long at my group. I help on the pc so anything else you want to know just bob on here Hope this helps

Yeah I remembered it was countdown in the middle of my shower!!! Always the best place for thinking for me!
I'd forgotten about the holiday thing so that's definitely worth thinking about/planning if you're going to buy a countdown. That's why I only tend to buy the short one, jus in case. That also makes me weigh in somewhere else if I can't make my usual Wednesday weigh in.
What I personally love so much about SW is the ability to eat normal food, and loads of it with just a few minor changes. I love things like a fry up or mixed grill. Remove the fat, use fry light or equivalent, make sure you have your super free (tomatoes, mushrooms) and you're away. Yum, I'm off to buy the things I need for a fry up!

Thank you for help guys, much appreciated :D xx

Oh and the BEST thing is you don't feel hungry :D

Back