would like to say hello .

1goldingoap

Silver Member
hello.my name is lorna age 66. but dont act it lol .have done slimmingworld before.and like it i have at least 3st more to loose .so would like to have .some suport and help others as well .i use a wii to exercice .and like to read .have a good day to you all .:)

i have done it before .and know it does work .do you cook any recipes .i try to do a new one .each week .and like the slimming world mag .new one out this week .i weigh in on tuesdays .

i have done it before .and know it does work .do you cook any recipes .i try to do a new one .each week .and like the slimming world mag .new one out this week .i weigh in on tuesdays .

Yes I like trying new recipes, I'm going to do a korma on Friday. I love the sw mag & can't wait for new one. I subscribe to waiting for it to drop on my mat :)

hi catlover .how are you getting on .i am going up and down at the moment .:devilangel:so hope my weight is down this week .whats the meal you like best .i like cottage pie .lorna x:)

Welcome to the forum 1goldingoap, your in the right place...............to not act your age ;) and we do diets as well Win Win :)

the caretaker. i have never act my age .lol but have felt it .you can have a lol of fun on minimins .and lots of help a great site to be on .:superwoman:lorna x

Back