Would love to know what 'Rep power' is

uklady

Does anyone know what Rep Power is, how to increase it, and what it actually means? :)

I think it means reputation power?? Not sure though. I think it increases when you get thanked a lot for posts or maybe I'm totally wrong!!!

x S

from what i understand... it gets increased when someone with lots of rep power thanks you for your post, or when you click on the little scales on the bottom left (the user stats bit) of each post you can give someone reputation, you also rep for how long you have been on the site and how many posts you have made but i am not sure of the numbers required. i also have no idea what it does just that when you have some you can pass it on. You can see at the very bottom of your user cp page who gave you your last rep point and what it was for. Thats the limit of my knowledge on that topic x

Thanks for enlightening us Lilac! x

from what i understand... it gets increased when someone with lots of rep power thanks you for your post, or when you click on the little scales on the bottom left (the user stats bit) of each post you can give someone reputation, you also rep for how long you have been on the site and how many posts you have made but i am not sure of the numbers required. i also have no idea what it does just that when you have some you can pass it on. You can see at the very bottom of your user cp page who gave you your last rep point and what it was for. Thats the limit of my knowledge on that topic x
Thanks Lilac... just added to your rep power by clicking on the bottom left of this post :)

thanks uk lady likewise x

Back