Green Days would this menu be suitable ??

babybuffy84

Gold Member
Im full of a cold and sore throat at the mo and am planing ahead for tomorrow and would these be suitable for a green day

Breakfast - Omelette or banana and yoghurt
Lunch - Homemade veg soup plus ww bread and laughing cow cheese
tea- homemade tomato soup plus ww bread and laughing cow cheese

Is it ok to use both heb on bread as i cant swallow meat or anything at the mo and i can dip the bread in my soup to make it soggy and use both heb on cheese as am just on water at the mo ??

thanks for your help in advance :)

You can use your both HExAs on cheese and both your HExBs on bread if that's what you want to do :) Nothing wrong with that at all. I really admire you for sticking to the plan even while you're feeling so unwell! Hope you get better soon hun xxx

Also - may be a bit difficult if you can't chew very well but try getting some vitamin C down you, probably in tangerine/clementine form as opposed to orange juice :)

Ali xxx

Oh thanks hun will try and get some vitamin c down me have some satsumas in the fridge :)
You can use your both HExAs on cheese and both your HExBs on bread if that's what you want to do :) Nothing wrong with that at all. I really admire you for sticking to the plan even while you're feeling so unwell! Hope you get better soon hun xxx

Also - may be a bit difficult if you can't chew very well but try getting some vitamin C down you, probably in tangerine/clementine form as opposed to orange juice :)

Ali xxx

Back