would this work ?

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i love sw and my class even though i have more gains than loses at the min but i was just wondering i get offically weighed on a tue night but i am always lower on a wed morning on my own scales if i enter the wed morn on the sw webpage would that be okay or should i just stick to what i weigh in at on a tue night .

Chuck those scales out, whats the point in paying money to weigh in on proper sw scales, only to weigh yourself on the following morning?

of course you'l weigh more on a morning, and if your going by this then you will be showing gains on your group wi's? i always say go by one or the other, you either weigh in the morning or in the evening, because weight fluctuates throughout the day depending on how much youv drank or eaten. if you weigh in the evening id suggest you stop weighing yourself and stick with that hun.

xxxx

I agree with Fern. If you are going to start weighing in the morning you need to either find a morning SW weigh in or not bother and go it alone. Other wise you are spending money week after week for very little reason.

But bare in mind, your 1st morning weigh in you might drop a few pound but then the weigh ins after that will reflect a true record of your losses or gains. So, if in a week you have lost 1lb you will show as losing 1lb but a gain will show as a gain. The benefit will only really be for the first week.

Does that make any sense? I fear I have just babbled!!

LOL i get what you mean..

i dont know if this will make any sence, but i always weigh in the evening because, i think this reflects my true weight, because i know if i weighed myself any day of the week at 6:30 before iv had tea, and iv eaten normally all day, i know i would weigh almost exactly the same, whereas with weighing in the morning, i think you can have such a dramatic difference depending on how late you ate the night before, if or what you had for breakfast.. and if i were to be weighing on a tue night AND a wed morning, how will you ever know what you truely weigh, thus not knowing what you have really lost in total.. id hate to be dissapointed or be unaware that iv lost more?

I am the same. Although if I have been bad in the week I will make sure I have a wee first!!! If I have been good that doesn't cross my mind!!!

Back