Would YOU

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
this weekend have been really hungry so have been having my 2 weetabix hexb and a third as a syn for 3 syns. Is this being greedy it has kept me sated till lunch and was wondering if is worth spending 3 sysns on brekki or should i stop being a pig?

during week have 2 with banana and milk and am hungry by about 11

Ronnie if it keeps you full I say go for it!! Better 3 syns extra than getting hungry and spending 20 syns picking on naughty things and kicking yourself afterwards! Syns are there to be spent and as long as you're staying within your allowance and losing weight then it's super cool plus you're spending 3 on something healthy and full of fibre so even better!!!!X

Noone says syns need to be saved for the evening, so if you want to use 3 with breakfast (and stops you snacking till lunch) then go for it :D

Totally with the other responses - better to use your syns sensibly and ensure you're full for longer. Sounds like you're doing the right thing to me!

Lou x

thanks guys gonna get my stuff together for tomorrow 3 it is then :) cant believe that befroe last week i hd never had them now i love them.....

I do the same thing most days :)

(Yes I'm still here guys, life just getting in the way of posting very much!)

I agree with everyone else! What a splendidly healthy way to use your syns! And now I am craving weetabix with syns in hand.. maybe I will...

I have three in the morning and find that I have lunch and dinner later which I then don't want to snack as much and then not attempted by going shop and buying munchies :D

Personally I would say go for it ... the earlier you have your sins the more chance you have of working them off.

This has actually reminded me of what an utter pig I used to be because when I ate them I had at least 5 maybe 6 .. oink oink .. shameful !

thanks guys gonna get my stuff together for tomorrow 3 it is then :) cant believe that befroe last week i hd never had them now i love them.....

Funnily enough I've only recently rediscovered Weetabix and am totally in love with them!! I think Weetabix and banana are a match made in heaven, and I also like having other fruit on top too like sliced strawberries, blueberries and nectarine! I recently discovered Lidls own brand 'Bixies'- £1.29 for 48 biscuits! Some people may disagree, but I can't tell the difference!X

yep im in full agreement! its healthy and if it leaves you feeling satisfied for longer then its good and a good spending of syns!!

i love weetabix too!

Back