• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wouldn't it be awesome?

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
If there were SW restaurants? Hubby and I were talking about it last night, we could just turn up, and the menu's would have red/ green/EE sections with syn values where applicable, and you could order whatever you wanted and know it's fine to have. There would be starters, mains and desserts and everything would be measured out into decent sized portions.

How nice would it be to eat out and not worry about syn values?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nattyclare78

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 3st13lb(21.91%)
there are some places that have sw on the menu, there is a pub near us that has red or green and syns :D

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yeah there is an Italian restaurant near here with a few SW selections on the menu. Just wish there was a few more eating out places! Given the amount of people on the programme in our area ... they's make a killing lol Must be why a lot of the butchers are doing SW meat.

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That seems pretty cool!

i had a SW friendly meal at a Hungry Horse last night - 10z rump steak (fat removed), whole chicken breast, 5 peices of scampi (coating removed), jacket potato (no butter), peas and a grilled tomato ... lovely!

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
We have nothing here like that, at least not that I know of:(

Yeah, my consultant said our local butchers has to pay about £1500 a year to have his products analysed so that he can sell as "approved by Slimming World". If thats the case, he must be RAKING it in.

Angelbecki27

Loves to post!
S: 13st5lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st5lb Loss: 4st0lb(29.95%)
Omg I've been thinking about that! Someone should open one!