Wouldn't it be nice if....................

KD

Gone fishing
I was thinking today.:rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be nice if..........

Your weight wasn't determined by the calories you ate, but buy how long you ate them for.

So for example, if you ate for an hour, then didn't eat the following hour, it would cancel it out :D

Wouldn't it be nice if................

you could lose weight by just extending that hour of not eating by....say 1/4hr, just to put it in the negative. Or maybe 10 minutes of extra exercise meant you could eat for 10 minutes longer :D

Wouldn't it be nice if.........

The scales really reflected your weight. That if you ate enough to put on a pound, the scales would show a pound extra. None of this stoopid gaining as the day goes on....water retention...or a gain because you've just drunk 3 litres of coffee:D

Wouldn't it be nice if.........

That white choc muffin from ASDA that I've just eaten, wasn't 400 calories:eek::eek:

Hi KD

Love the post! Perhaps this would be an ideal opportunity to test your theory, how long did it date you to eat the yummy white choc muffin??? This could be the start of something big in the dieting world!!

Gx

Hi KD
how long did it date you to eat the yummy white choc muffin???

About [strike]2 minutes[/strike], [strike]1 minute[/strike], 5 seconds

Cool:cool: only have to wait 5 seconds before I have something else :clap:

Do you reckon it will work?:D

In my world 5 seconds is like forever! It will definately work - how could it possibly fail??

:D Next time I get on the scales, I can see myself saying "It seemed like such a good idea":rolleyes:

Oh lord gorgeous! :)

Don't encourage her! KD will go shooting off into a parellel universe if you do and we need her here!!!!!:D

White chocolate muffin. Oh yuk! Give me a glass of water!:eek:

White chocolate muffin. Oh yuk! Give me a glass of water!:eek:

I did have a water with it :clap: Okay, so it was supposed to be a coffee, but I forgot to add the coffee:rolleyes: Drank half of it before I realised:eek:

Still. I'm getting better. Made a coffee in the pod machine this morning and remembered to put the cup underneath :clap:

It makes such a change not having to mop the coffee off the floor in the mornings.

Gave me enough extra time to write myself a Christmas card with my own address on the envelope:eek:

Still, it was lovely to read it back. Lots of love and best wishes coming to me for Christmas :clap::cool:

KD, this is your doctor speaking.......:wave_cry:

You are losing the plot.........:wave_cry:

Keep taking the pills ..........:wave_cry:

Still. I'm getting better. Made a coffee in the pod machine this morning and remembered to put the cup underneath :clap:

Pod machine should have drip tray. Go to dishwasher, take drip tray from rack, fix to coffee machine, no more coffee on floor unless you forget to tip it out occasionally...........um.

Take pod machine, place in bucket.......

You are losing the plot.........:wave_cry:

Oh goodness, am I? Oh well, it's probably put somewhere special along with my keys:rolleyes:

Dont' really mind losing my keys, as I generally find them by the time I've remembered where I live. It's amazing how many people keep their doors unlocked down our street. So easy to just walk in other peoples houses without realising.

Nice bloke at number 45 BTW :clap:

Pod machine should have drip tray. Go to dishwasher, take drip tray from rack, fix to coffee machine, no more coffee on floor unless you forget to tip it out occasionally...........um.

Take pod machine, place in bucket.......

umm. Doesn't work like that. Yes, it does have a drip tray, but I have one huuuugggge mug. I press '2 cups', then another '2 cups'. Drip tray holds about 1/8 of a cup :( Very silly drip tray. Obviously not designed for people who forget to put huuuuggggeeee cups underneath:confused:

Doesn't work like that. Yes, it does have a drip tray, but I have one huuuugggge mug. I press '2 cups', then another '2 cups'. Drip tray holds about 1/8 of a cup :( Very silly drip tray. Obviously not designed for people who forget to put huuuuggggeeee cups underneath:confused:

Have you tried the bucket suggestion? :D

Oh goodness, am I? Oh well, it's probably put somewhere special along with my keys:rolleyes:

Dont' really mind losing my keys, as I generally find them by the time I've remembered where I live. It's amazing how many people keep their doors unlocked down our street. So easy to just walk in other peoples houses without realising.

We need to have a whip round to buy you one of those gadgets to help you find your keys. Radio chip attached to keys, bleeper surgically implanted to prevent loss. :D

What do you think KD?

Nice bloke at number 45 BTW :clap:

Have you tried the bucket suggestion? :D

Will try that tomorrow if I can find a bucket. I guess it's not a good idea to use the one that has the Christmas tree in it???

We need to have a whip round to buy you one of those gadgets to help you find your keys. Radio chip attached to keys, bleeper surgically implanted to prevent loss. :D

Me thinks that if I eat it, I will always know where I'm going and where I can be found. Will add it to my Christmas list. Cool...list is growing
  1. One set of keys
  2. One black shoe (left foot)
  3. One todo list (4 A4 sides....crumpled with doodles)
  4. One son. Hang on, I think he moved out 6 months ago. Will check bedroom to be sure.
  5. One class of sensible children who have forgotten Christmas is on its way.
And now
6. One bleeper thing for keys :clap:

What do you think KD?
Not a lot recently. Green fields, buttercups...retirement. That sort of thing :D

Back