Wouldn't recommend...

ermintrude said:
Wow! Can I have your oven? :) As mine appears to be a funeral pyre :( I shall appeal to the Trade Descriptions Act. Im amazed I get *anything* cooked in it tbh! :eek: Right, off to find your diary! (Have you tried the beetroot hummus? I was going to have a go this afternoon but having seen my Skillz today I might give it a miss for now! :D )

I made the beetroot houmous for a family bbq yesterday! Was so so good, even my dad.. who hates the stuff ate some and the leftovers had to be split between my mum and sister to take home with them! Only thing I found was the correct amount of beetroot made it a much.brighter shade of purple to what I expected!

Bleeeee I made it and really didn't like it much :(

blinking hell girls we aren't doing much for the environment by cooking tomyartoes for 5 hours it's costing you a fortune in leccy too lol,you lot ought to come with a dr's order have laughed and laughed at your posts cheered me up no end specially woodmouse she's cracked me up with the reusable foil comment lol!

blinking hell girls we aren't doing much for the environment by cooking tomyartoes for 5 hours it's costing you a fortune in leccy too lol,

Probably costs less than us sitting staring at the internet for 16h a day with all the lights on tho. And at least ya (might) get some food at the end of it ;) :D

Too True Ermintrude but we could always fry some eggs on the top of our laptop lo.lThat would be eco friendly! lol btw how did you know I kept all the lights on? lol

Back