WOW I am well chuffed

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
Ever since I started Slimming World, my life has changed, I love how you can enjoy food and the weight still comes off.

It has been slow coming off for me though, never really more than 1.5lbs a week, but I have been happy with that, as it hasnt ever felt like I was on a diet.

I have had a few weeks were I haven't really been focused lately, what with famiyl visiting and breaks away etc. Thankfully though didnt put anything on that I haven't managed to undo.

Anyway I stepped on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh in and to my surprise I am 3lbs lighter. I am well chuffed with that.

I am off to the mall now to treat myself :). To something non food though obviously.

Just wanted to say sorry I have been a bit quiet on the board also. Have some personal stuff going on, which means my mind has been a bit elsewhere. I am still about though.

I hope everyone else is doing okay.

That's a great loss, well done :) hope you treat yourself to something nice :)

If you ever need to chat, we are all here! xx

Well done, 3lb is a fantastic loss. Hope you treat yourself to something nice, you deserve it.

So glad for you, mate (and for us to have you back)

You are a fantastic advocate for SW- proving that you can eat delicious, adventurous, sophisticated food every day and STILL lose weight at a sustainable and realistic rate.

Congratulations

xxx

Hi BMIC,
Wow well done on your 3lb loss this week!! It's not always realistic for us to be on here 24/7, infact it would be worrying and rather sad if we were- we all have stuff going on in our lives, the main thing is that despite the things that are happening, whatever they may be, you are still managing to lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way!! I too am averaging about 1.5lb per week (about 1.32lb actually at the moment, not that I'm getting obsessive about it or anything!! How sad!!LOL!!!) and I'm actually quite happy with this!! You have to live life to the full and enjoy your food, which you clearly are passionate about given the fantastic and inspiring creations we're all getting from you!! I truly believe that this is the right way to go about it!! It really is no race, and time after time we see people losing lots in a short space of time only to fall of the wagon! Well done again for getting the balance right, being such an inspiration to me and making such great progress in your journey!! XXXX

Well done Britmum! You must be feeling super motivated now!! SW is the best everrrr!

Hi BMIC,
Wow well done on your 3lb loss this week!! It's not always realistic for us to be on here 24/7, infact it would be worrying and rather sad if we were- we all have stuff going on in our lives, the main thing is that despite the things that are happening, whatever they may be, you are still managing to lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way!! I too am averaging about 1.5lb per week (about 1.32lb actually at the moment, not that I'm getting obsessive about it or anything!! How sad!!LOL!!!) and I'm actually quite happy with this!! You have to live life to the full and enjoy your food, which you clearly are passionate about given the fantastic and inspiring creations we're all getting from you!! I truly believe that this is the right way to go about it!! It really is no race, and time after time we see people losing lots in a short space of time only to fall of the wagon! Well done again for getting the balance right, being such an inspiration to me and making such great progress in your journey!! XXXX

Yep from experience of losing weight quickly in the past, I know it is far healthier when it comes off at a steady pace.

There is no rush to lose the weight, because it doesnt feel like a diet iykwim.

That said it is nice to have an occasional surprise of 3lbs off like this week ;)

Wow I'd be really impressed with 1.5lb a week thats a great loss!
It's nice to see a sensible approach to weight loss, I need to take a leaf or 50 out of your book, hehe.
Hope the treat perks you up a little and well done xxxxx

Wow I'd be really impressed with 1.5lb a week thats a great loss!
It's nice to see a sensible approach to weight loss, I need to take a leaf or 50 out of your book, hehe.
Hope the treat perks you up a little and well done xxxxx

Don't worry, I do not lose 1.5lb every week lol, sometimes it is 1.5, sometimes 0.5 etc. Has never really been more than 1.5lb a week is what I mean. :)

Back