Wow... I got emotional watching this!

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
It's the press conference for the SW man of the year 2010. He's done amazingly well, and has made me even more determined to get where I want to be!

Slimming World Press Area - Press Area

Stories like these are brilliant! My friend Kev lost over 10 stone last year and has kept it off! Some weeks he wanted to give up (especially when he has a STS for 6 weeks in a row!) but it just shows that you have to stick with it and let your body adjust.

WOW that made me cry!!! so inspirational, what a fantastic story and he looked like a totally different person.

LaMinx - yes I was there - and in the national finals against Stuart (and 10 other men as well as the two of us). Hearing his story first hand was amazing and he will have a fabulous year as "Man of the Year" and will, I'm certain, go on to inspire many people on their journies.

Congratulations for making the finals anyway!! You are as much of an inspiration as our new man of the year and totally should have won ;)

Thanks LaMinx... Unfortunately there can only be one man of the year.

Wow, 12st in just over 2 years, what an achievement. I am glad it has made such a diffrence to his health and he has gone back into the job he clearly loved. 10k before breakfast :eek:

Well done Ian for making the finals and for your own fantastic achievements. There may be only one SW man of the year, but you are the minimins man of the year in my opinion x

Back