WOW Love this Diet

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, not posted my weekly loss for a couple of three weeks now but

SEVEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!

Wow, the end is in sight, I've adjusted my ticker to my bmi 25, I was aiming slightly higher as I was afraid I'd never do it now I can see I will, total inch loss so far is 10.5 off my lady lumps, 14 off my waist and 13.5 off my hippo's.

I'm so happy, can't wait for my head to catch up, still see myself as about a size 20/22 when I'm in a 14 now. (started at a 26)

I've never ever been this size in my adult life think I had a size 14 skirt when I was about 15 maybe, wow. Only annoying thing is people telling me to stop now, tough, I'm finishing this journey. Long live CD xx

HOLY CRAP SARAH! I remember you starting!!

Got some piccies yet mate?

You are doing so amazingly well xxxx

Great to hear that Dutch - I hope I'll be feeling the same in a few months! Congratulations.

I've got pics but need to sort myself out to actually getting them posted, I've very few of me at 20 stone as funnily enough I wasn't that forward when it came to having my picture taken, promise I'll sort some out xx

Well done Dutch you're doing so amazingly well, would love to see some before and now piccies!!!!

Its so helpful to hear of people losing as much as you have in a short time and to hear how you have got to the lowest weight you have ever been as an adult! What inspiration!

Thank you for sharing with us!

I have visioned what I will be able to do when I am slim, what I will wear - but although I know I can get there, I can't imagine it being ME at the moment! I have been overweight since I was 23 when my first daughter was born - and I am nearly 58 now! I find it so exciting - and I feel that if you and others can do it - then SO CAN I!!

Thanks again for inspiring me!
x

Hi Grandma, all I can say is don't cheat, there's no point, it will only slow your loss down and lots of people on here struggle to get back into it. View any special 'eating' occasion as just a day,

I've found that having a bath is now a pleasure, also just find myself sitting differently, I crossed my legs the other day, I've never been able to do it but found it very smile making, I also find it makes me smile taking a huge bag of clothes that are too big to the charity shop and walking out with something 'new' in a smaller size. I'm charity shop queen now but after extensive research I know where to go for top brands hee hee xx

hi, this is a weird question, i know, but can i ask how tall you are??

I just wanna know as i started yesterday and i'm a size twenty-six, and am very excited to find i can be a fourteen in 17 weeks too, but am paranaoid that you may a totally different height and therefore my weight loss will be different, i mean, i know it obviously will but i'm in the headachey second day and i need inspiration.

Massive congrats by the way!!!

K

Well done dutch that is brill. would love to see pics if you can find any :) I started at 20stone i hope i do as well as you i would love to be a size 14 god i could never imagine it!

I'm about five five and a half tall wise, I do say five six hee hee. I couldn't imagine it either Becky, just follow the diet and you'll get the results no problem xx

Your really inspirational dutch..im just here sitting wondering will I ever get there? I was telling my dp about your loses each week and he was amazed. I am doing well but still feel ive a looooong way to go! once agan well done on your amazing weight loss. you muct be so proud and happy. Hopefully one day il be happy :)

Wow what an inspiration. You are living proof that this diet works. I hope im still here in 17 weeks lol.

WELL DONE

Well done Dutch you have done so well and i cant wait for that feeling of being that slim which like you i dont think i have ever been in my life even think i was born bigger than that LOL.:p:p:p
You are an inspiration i just hope i can continue with good results and be heading in the same direction
Lolly
xxx

:party0011:Wow Dutch, congratulations :D you certainly are a great inspiration. Keep trying to imagine myself in 'thin' clothes and I can't quite see it yet.

Dutch you're doing amazing! Well done to you for sticking at it, and now the finishing post is on the horizon! Great stuff!!

Fantastic. Congratulations. Would love to see photos too :)

Crikey, that is truly amazing and incredibily inspiring!
Am nearly at the end of day one and am just so psyched up.....reading your post makes me even more determined to truly stick at it and see results like that! Thank you xxx

Back