Wow this is getting to me.

Hi

Day 2

I am hungry, does it get any easier than this?

I was wondering does anyone know how effective the diet it if you have a low carb high protein meal once or twice a week, I was thinking it might just make it a bit easier... the thought of another 68 days feeling like this is doing my head in.

xxx:)

Day 2 and 3 are the days people normally find the worst.

Keep going!

Thank you,

I am determined not to give in, I am so hungry... gonna fight through it using my mantra... size 12 jeanssize12jeanssize12jeans.

xx

Don't give up Claire, it will really get so much easier after the first couple of days and it will be so much worth it, maybe you try and do something to take your mind off the food and keep drinking the water. Best of Luck :)

Yep, keep going, this is the tough bit. It really will get easier when ketosis comes in the next day or so. Fingers crossed it comes quickly for you x x x

Hi the first few days are the worst. Think I was in bed at around 8 most nights for the first 5 days. The key is plenty of rest, loads to drink, try peppermint tea and sparkling water. Treat yourself to a nice soak in the bath, paint your nails etc. take one day at a time :) good luck :)

Yeah it gets better! What everyone else said ! Try and get an early night keep water by your bed and if you wake up or can't sleep just keep sipping it that's what I did after a couple more days you won't be hungry, you might get cravings but it won't be hunger, keep going

Thank you, I feel better knowing it is normal to feel this way. I am less hungry today so I may be on my way to ketosis! Just got to keep thinking slim... slim... slim. I ahve hung a size 12 dress up on my bedroom door that I could wear before I fell pregnant with my son, my goal is to be able to wear that again without feeling like an umpa lumpa!

xx

Back