wow!!! wasn't expecting that

bigmuthabluffa

Today is LT day 1,:D and I have done this 3 times before,:cool: so I guessed I knew what it is all about and I do but man it has hit me hard really hard, I am struggling big time tonight. :eek: Gonna have a camomile tea and head to bed I think, easier to cope when I am asleep:)

Bed is the best policy in moments like these. It will be better tomorrow. Take care xx

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. The 1st day can be the pits and seem so long. It's as if it's never going to end. The best place for you is bed. Hopefully tomorrow you'll wake up feeling better. You've did this before so you can do it again!

Sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish hun- I think that it's a case of 'getting through' the first few days- you do right. Bed is sometimes the best place in the world when you're finding things hard. It WILL get better tho- stick with it hun

xx

My duvet was my best friend for the first week and i have to say it was the best ting i done.

those are good moments to browse the web for things youll treat yourself to when you succeed in reaching your goal weight or size... for me, its a girl's leather motorcycle jacket :)
Don't underestimate what an amazing achievement it is to be ON this diet - you've made the choice, made the effort, and taken on the challenge :) be proud of what you already have, and what you WILL achieve :)
P
xx

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys xx the support is great, so was bed he he:)

i hear u.sori u feelin the effects hun. keep goin. xox

Back