wow what a fab forum!so happy

gerrie01

hi im gerrie and a new kid on the block here.what a wonderful forum i found just by browsing on info on lipotrim.i did this diet last year for 5 weeks and lost over 2 stone.i went on a cruise around the med for my 1st wedding anniversary and felt like a princess ,i was 12 st 3 lbs and went down to 10 st,it was wonderful.gradually after nearly a year i went back to bad habits and am back where i started,but i dont care as i had a great year,its amazing what losing weight can do for your confidence and besides i know i can do it again,this time will be even better as i will have all of you for support and im looking forward to supporting you as well.im on week one weigh in is on monday afternoon,ill keep you updated,cheers:):):)

Hey welcome and good luck :)

Gerrie01 hi there! it is a great forum isn't it? the support is excellent and the more you post you more you can to. Good luck on your quest

angie-bum

Welcome to this forum and best of luck with the weight loss

more positive now than ever

thanks so much,lm quiet excited now knowing u all on board as ur all doing so well,just need to get the hang of how to use this site properly and im on my way....talk soon:):):);)

thanks so much,lm quiet excited now knowing u all on board as ur all doing so well,just need to get the hang of how to use this site properly and im on my way....talk soon:):):);)

welc.gif

Welcome gerrie,

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey!

Just click on this link and it will help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

And here is one to help you put up your weight tracker it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

hey...welcome. Im on day 3 after my 5th attempt and I'm tellin u the only reason I've been able to get this far is coz of this great gang here. love em all :)
Goodluck on ur WI. xx

Welcome Gerrie and good luck for Monday. Lots of us have WI's on Monday and we usually have a quick total to see how much we manage altogether, one week it was about 150lb!!!!

x

hello and welcome to this fab forum x

Back