• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wowwww

Well I have been having a terrible time finding Princes Lean Steak In Gravy (Its free on red) and Someone here pointed me to Tesco version which is also free, and it is soooo gorgeous, I cant believe it is free, I wanna double check that we are talking about the tesco own brand normal steak in gravy, 410g, in a red tin, its niceeeeeee

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yep..thats the one!! I use it too!
I sometimes add curry powder to it as well, just to add a variety.

I didnt think it would be free cos its stewed steak and not lean, but it is pretty lean once u get in the tin, so me happy, and now living on steak this week

I have looked in tesco and asda for this and cant find it anywhere. What is it next to in tesco?

Its usually stocked with the pies and tinned hams, burgers Hun.

I have it with syn free veg, although I suppose for EE, you could have it with the curry powder and serve it as a curry with boiled rice.

Hazykay

Silver Member
I was lucky enough to find princess stewed steak and it too was nice. I serve it with free veg and at the time I thought 1.99 for a tin?? but i can assure you it is packed full of meat. I found it where you get the tinned meatballs, tinned curries etc.
Sainsbury's Premium Extra Lean Stewed Steak in a Rich Gravy, canned~~ 425g can
Original
Free - Green
24 Syns

Morrisons Stewed Steak in Gravy, canned~~ 425g can
Original
Free - Green
24 Syns

Morrisons bettabuy one has syns so be careful not to get that. Asda's ones also have syns so avoid theirs.

I hope this helps :)

I've tried the M & S one this week and it tasted pretty good but I have to say when I opened the can it did smell a bit like dog food at first!

I really must have been hungry to actually try it. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 15