Wrinkly's Diary.

I have only been to about four civil weddings and that was absolutely the best! The Registrar and his assistant were lovely, very warm and human. It was altogether a wonderful day for everyone concerned.

Er - back on my diet tomorrow..... :break_diet: ;)

Morning wrinkly, nice day had by all then love.

Oh dear, ate some M&S Lemon Drizzle cake, now it's a Blue Ribbon choc biscuit. Binge here I come. Bye for now... :break_diet: :wave_cry:

Big Hugs Wrink, I know how it is. I gave in to french fries and a hamburger with all the trimming after having a stomach virus. Just jump back on the wagon. I did and I'm feeling better about it. we are only human. just start back and dont delay because delays turns into days them months and etc..

ooooops, morning wrinkly.

Hi wrink how are you hun?

Hey, funny you should ask that Laura, I am - just!! It is so silly but I have regained my senses now. I don't for the life of me know how but I am the same weight as I was last Friday. Lucky or what?!

Thanks, Jim, Morenachica & Claire, it's nice to be in the land of the sane again.

Hugs to all.

Hi darling, welcome back.

welcome back wrink we all crack up from time to time :)

Morning wrinkly, how are you today love?

Well done!

Morning wrinkly, it's a lovely day here.

Hi wrink how are you today hun? 18 carbs for yesterday is great. Today it's nice here. I have a feeling it will be a brutal winter :(

I didn't think Italy did brutal winters love, I suppose it must be pretty cold up in the mountains though.

I thought that too Jim. Morenachica, (can I call you More?) Are your winters dry & crisp rather than drear & wet as they are here? I am thinking of Switzerland, must admit the only time I have been there, it was summer. :rolleyes:
Off now to have my annual eye check & later my Flue jab. Oh, what an exciting life I lead... ;) :D

Last edited:
Back