Wrinkly's Diary.

Hello everyone, I couldn't 'clock in' this morning, both browsers said site wasn't responding??? Anyway, I shall try to call back later.

Yes the site was down for quite a while wrinkly.

Ah thanks Jim, as long as it wasn't this box of tricks playing up. :)

Monday.

Carbs 19.4, I have an awful lot of calories - 2015 - down for today though.. I can't help feeling apprehensive. Old habits die hard.
:whacky068:

ah yes, worrying about the cals. I can see why, but I'm pleased to say I haven't thought about cals for a long long time love.

Morning!

I was telling my OH what I had yesterday and he told me off for the amount of calories i had!?! I told him I don't watch calories I watch carbs and he said it is still to do with energy in vs energy out. He doesn't get it! Although I'm quite sedentary at the mo so I'm wondering if I should be checking the cals too?

Sorry I'm not posting folks, I am in the midst of a downer.

Why's that love, can we help?

Thank you both Lady M & Jim for you kind words. Jim, it is clinical depression, comes from no where. I'm on prescribed medication, I have also upped my Vitamin D3 on others advice & I actually think it's helped enough for me to post today.
Bless.

ah poor you, well at least you know what it is love.

Wrinkly I'm the same, I'm on mirtazapine for mine and it keeps me level most of the time but I can still have really bad days when I don't want to speak to anyone and can't even get out of bed, can't watch TV or read just stare at the wall for hours on end. Sometimes it is brought on by upsetting circumstances but sometimes it just comes out of nowhere. I usually feel really powerless and there is nothing I can do to shift it, and I end up feeling really guilty because my OH is trying to help.

Hang in there love, it will pass. ((((hugs))))

I hope Black Dog will get fed up & leave us both soon.
Hugs to you LM.

PS. Have you tried taking a vit' D3 supplement? I bought these 'NOW' D-3, 5000iu x 120Sgels, on Ebay.

Last edited:
Thanks Laura, You posted whilst I was one finger typing. :~)

ah, shades of Churchill there wrinkly.

LM, I think the ebay ones were £8.99 + about £1.65 postage for 120 softgels if you want to compare.

I thought so Wrinkly. :)

hey there honey. i've just been reading your diary. sorry to hear you are on a downer at the moment.
a big hug from me for what it's worth.

abz xx

Sending big hugs and best wishes your way. The good news is there is always a brighter day on its way eventually.

xx

Back