Wrinkly's Diary.

Hi, Wrinky-dink, sorry to hear you're feeling out of it. I try not to take the tablets - I dont like feeling like a passenger in my own head!

If you know the reason and think we can help, you know we'll at least try. And if it'll make you smile, I've called you Wrinky-dink and will have the pink panther theme tune in my head for at least a few hours...(here he is, the pink panther, the rinky dink panther...)

Morning love, how are you today? Better I hope.

ABZ, Hooya, Jar and Jim, thank you so much for your good wishes & kindness. I do so appreciate it.

Jar honey you can call me whatever you wish, lol it's nothing to what I call myself at times! I have been known to forget things, my purse - I once had to ask my granddaughter to pay for a cup of coffee. Now I keep a fiver in every handbag.

I take prescribed Citalopram, I'm afraid I am ready to take my doc's advice as long as it could help me to climb out of this dark pit.

Wrinkly honey, so sorry i've been a bit awol these last few days whilst you've been feeling down.. I do so hope you're feeling a little better now? My Grandma's not her usual self at the moment so i've been trying my best to cheer her up but it can be so difficult at times when you don't have a magic wand to wave to make everything ok again. I just want to hug her make it all better but i can only do my little part unfortunately. For what it's worth i'm thinking of you... :)

Morning wrinkly love, how's your weather, it's peeing down here.

Hiya Wrinkly, hope you're feeling ok today... Bit drizzly on n off over here in the east.. grey skies but still warm. Back to work today for me at 1600hrs.. boo.. Never mind got another 7 days on and then 20 days off, whoop whoop!! :)

Have you decided where you are going for your hols yet Claire?

Erm, in a word Jim, NO. I keep trawling the internet for good deals but realistically i should save me cash as me roof windows need secondary glazing and blinds putting in before winter's back... sad in know. I'm also temped to buy a wii n wii fit after test driving mums at the weekend..

I've heard good reports about the wii fit Claire, a girl here at work has one and she loves it.

When i had a go on mums i couldn't believe how clever and accurate it was!! I had a go on some of the balance exercises and it was great fun but also felt the ache and benefit afterwards!! I was gobsmacked at how much my muscles felt it even after a few yoga stretches! Will see what happens money wise...

are they expensive then Claire?

Where is wrinkly this morning?

The wii fit boards are about £70 each n then the wii's are about £140ish i think.. Not heard from Wrinkly for a little while have we.. hope she's ok :(

Hugs to wrinkly, wherever she is!

I have a wii fit and it is great, but has some drawbacks too. It is fab for weigh-in as it does your BMI and you can get a graph of your weight over time... and you can set weight-loss goals. The yoga is good and really clever! The balance games etc are pretty fun if you've got a few people over (esp when they've had a few glasses...)

What's less good is that you have to select each exercise individually, you can't just e.g. do the whole yoga programme - it's ok for a bit but gets annoying to go in and out of the menus. I tend to find I use it every week for weigh-in, and maybe once a week max for some yoga... not sure if that's really worth the price tag... Maybe the new add-on (Wii active?) makes it better, I might investigate!

Bless your hearts everyone, sorry to be a pain in the
bum.
Back soon I hope. Weighed today & I've lost 1lb.

Morning wrinkly, morning all.

Well done love, nice to see another pound gone. :D

Hi everyone, I think black dog may be on the way back to his kennel. Thank you all for your wonderful support.

Good to hear sweetheart. No treats for that bad dog!

If he starts bothering you again, let us all know, we'll try and help you get rid of him. X

Back