Write a diary, makes you feel better

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

Hi peeps
    Hope ur all doin gr8. Jus thought i mite offer a bit of advice. I started LT yday and ave been keepin a diary of how im feelin and how much i want to eat. I only write a few sentences but its good to look back on. I did this a few yrs ago wen i bullied at uni (childish i know) and wen i looked back on it, i realised jus how strong i actually am and how i overcame it. I was so proud with myself for stickin at it. So will do the same for this. Makes you feel so much better and stronger.
    Hope it helps.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lfc_angel

lfc_angel Member

hi Gemma that's great idea and one i think iwill take up.
  4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Jesus. am hank marvin today and I dont think tis ll in my head either! Thats what I'll be writing in mine later!!
  5. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Ha that's soooo weird I actually bought a diary on the way home for that exact reason!! Great minds think alike!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.