Total Solution WTF is going on?

Dia

Hi,

I'm completely confused right now.

On Monday morning I weighed in 253.6lbs post-bathroom.

This Morning (Thursday) I weighed in at 258.6lbs post-bathroom.

Nothing has passed my mouth other than the shakes and 3-4 litres of water a day.

I assume it's probably retained water, but that seems like an awful lot for someone who's drinking as much water as I am.

Thanks,

Chris

Well I may just be about to make a complete gaff (as a Chris could be male or female) but could it be because you're nearing your TOM (which only applies if you're the latter :D)

Otherwise - it could be due to a build up of some other bodily excess that is yet to be...erm, disposed of (excuse if thats TMI)

If you're sticking to TS 100% and drinking lots of water - then you will lose weight. The scales do play funny tricks from time to time (I know mine do) - so I tend to only worry about what it says on my proper weigh-day. There's a lot to be said for not 'scale hopping' too often (unless your a compulsive hopper :)) I've become more 'scale obssessed' of late myself.

Well I can assure you, it's definitely not my time of the month :p

I also "use the facilities" regularly and haven't noticed any constipation as of yet. I guess I just need to stop hopping on daily...maybe the stress of it all is putting my body in survival mode :p

I see your first weigh in was just three days ago and you have lost an amazing 26.4lbs :eek:

I don't think I have ever came across such a huge weight loss for the first week...or have I read that wrong:confused:

Stay away from the scales and only weigh yourself once a week if you find it will annoy you if the scales don't move... your body will go into its own set pattern after the first four weeks.

Your weight can fluctuate up and down during the week for all sorts of reasons.

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Thanks Guys, I'll try and hold off the scales until Monday :p

Still a bit stressed about not seeing a loss, but I guess that's why they don't say to weigh yourself midweek :p

Is it poss you misread the loss on monday? Maybe through monday morning tired eyes. :(

No, I thought that was the case myself, so I weighed myself like 6 times :p

Well I can assure you, it's definitely not my time of the month :p

....ahh, well glad we were able to rule that out then :D

I'm sure you'll settle down into a nice steady pattern of WL -and do try to steer clear of them scales midweek, although the odd sneaky peak can also be motivational.

Back